Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Can somebody play some of those awesome theme songs so I can wake the hell up?

Is this good for you? LOL
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Where was mine lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    What did you pick as your theme song, T?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Lisa knows lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    She will find it I'm sure
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    This is T's
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Can somebody play some of those awesome theme songs so I can wake the hell up?

Is this good for you? LOL

Yep, gotta shake off all that rice & gravy!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Lmao. I love it! I just listened to some 2LC this morning! I am at work, good thing I had the instinct to turn down my computer before clicking the vid!
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Yeah Aly when you asked and he said that I was like Oh God....LOL
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    Lmao. I love it! I just listened to some 2LC this morning! I am at work, good thing I had the instinct to turn down my computer before clicking the vid!

Haha how funny tho if u hadn't lmao
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    know what makes me shake my head about this place...when people relentlessly chase someone around the forums always trying to get their attention when clearly you're being shunned by the chasee for a reason and the chaser only looks like a sad stalker. I dunno is it a game or something? Cause if it is it's dumb

ok back to silly fun just an observation I have to run...meeting a friend for coffee in 30 minutes and I've no make up on but my hair looks awesome!

Geez sorry. I won't follow you anymore!

lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Tommmmm! Where have you been-sharpening your pencil collection all week?
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I was just asking because I know hubs snores, but it's usually only when he's on his back. That's when I just kick him and he will roll over to his side sometimes. LOL I know you can't help how you sleep, but if you ever sleep with someone again, just spoon her on your side and maybe that will help.

uhm...you think your ....man part..pressed snuggly ...well anyways...i'd not sleep well that way :|
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I was just asking because I know hubs snores, but it's usually only when he's on his back. That's when I just kick him and he will roll over to his side sometimes. LOL I know you can't help how you sleep, but if you ever sleep with someone again, just spoon her on your side and maybe that will help.

uhm...you think your ....man part..pressed snuggly ...well anyways...i'd not sleep well that way :|

Are you drunk?
  • T0M_K
    Options
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Well, if you wouldn't sleep well that way then the snoring problem would be solved then. LOL
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Tommmmm! Where have you been-sharpening your pencil collection all week?

work work work...then the boy had a great idea to go riding yesterday that he dropped on me just before lunch so i took the afternoon off.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Went to bed pissed off last night then woke up at 4 this morning.....so yeah, kinda :)