Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I was just asking because I know hubs snores, but it's usually only when he's on his back. That's when I just kick him and he will roll over to his side sometimes. LOL I know you can't help how you sleep, but if you ever sleep with someone again, just spoon her on your side and maybe that will help.

uhm...you think your ....man part..pressed snuggly ...well anyways...i'd not sleep well that way :|

Are you drunk?

not presently.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I was just asking because I know hubs snores, but it's usually only when he's on his back. That's when I just kick him and he will roll over to his side sometimes. LOL I know you can't help how you sleep, but if you ever sleep with someone again, just spoon her on your side and maybe that will help.

uhm...you think your ....man part..pressed snuggly ...well anyways...i'd not sleep well that way :|

Well, if you wouldn't sleep well that way then the snoring problem would be solved then. LOL

i'm thinking...well hoping...the snuggleee wouldn't sleep either. i could be wrong
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    @Tomk652015 Hey! You need to think of a theme song for yourself. Mike's orders!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options

Are you drunk?

not presently.

Hmm ok. It's just that you don't usually talk about your jiggly bits before noon so I thought maybe you had Tequila for breakfast. It is cinco de mayo after all.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Where is Mike btw
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Went to bed pissed off last night then woke up at 4 this morning.....so yeah, kinda :)

this makes you horny? :|;) Hi i'm Tom btw. >:)
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Where is Mike btw

I think he's hiding...not that I blame him. :p
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Went to bed pissed off last night then woke up at 4 this morning.....so yeah, kinda :)

Maybe it's just the coffee and the energy drink B)
  • T0M_K
    Options

Crazy Train Ozzy seems fitting if for nothing else but the Title
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    So Tom, Jen, and Jo? Hadn't met y'all yet I don't think so HI, Nice to meet ya :)
  • T0M_K
    Options

Are you drunk?

not presently.

Hmm ok. It's just that you don't usually talk about your jiggly bits before noon so I thought maybe you had Tequila for breakfast. It is cinco de mayo after all.

<3 my tummy is less jiggly that it was a christmas thank you very much
  • T0M_K
    Options

Maybe it's just the coffee and the energy drink B)

hey...thats my jam! sugarfree redbull and coffee. and 3 eggs. lol i call it breakfast.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

Crazy Train Ozzy seems fitting if for nothing else but the Title

Alright, that's your song then. It's in my notes.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Where is Mike btw

I think he's hiding...not that I blame him. :p

Hiding?? Did I miss something?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    @jenjencin78 Why is Mike hiding?
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Because we're not normal enough...or he's furiously stitching the panty quilt for our beach picnic.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Ahhh ..whose panties is he using?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    beach picnic? finally an event to wear my thong too.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    beach picnic? finally an event to wear my thong too.

Oh my eyes my eyes
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Ahhh ..whose panties is he using?

We all donated to the cause.