Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    38dd and proud :p ..how about a tongue instead of wink :D

Don't tongues tend to follow winks one way or another?
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options

They tried to expel me actually, because a teacher told them I'd said something I -definitely- did not say, but luckily nothing stuck. I confronted the teacher about it afterward and she said "Oh, I just don't like you and don't want you in my class anymore." She gave me an A in that class for the rest of the year and I just sat in the back and did nothing. That was Senior year.

Wow. Too bad no one else heard her statement.

Reminds me of when one of my classmates tried to have me expelled by telling admin that I said that "all Jews deserve to die." Luckily, the school counsellor broke her down until she started balling and admitted that she was just jealous of me because of my laughable popularity and grades and wanted me out of the way.

Tsk tsk.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »

They tried to expel me actually, because a teacher told them I'd said something I -definitely- did not say, but luckily nothing stuck. I confronted the teacher about it afterward and she said "Oh, I just don't like you and don't want you in my class anymore." She gave me an A in that class for the rest of the year and I just sat in the back and did nothing. That was Senior year.

Wow. Too bad no one else heard her statement.

Reminds me of when one of my classmates tried to have me expelled by telling admin that I said that "all Jews deserve to die." Luckily, the school counsellor broke her down until she started balling and admitted that she was just jealous of me because of my laughable popularity and grades and wanted me out of the way.

Tsk tsk.

Yeah, the whole incident was pretty crazy. I don't normally actually yell, but I did at her. I could not believe that she was willing to literally ruin my graduation because she just didn't like me. Her TA was there when I confronted her, but the resolution of her just passing me and me not having to do anything seemed like enough of a victory for me.
  • fjellrev
    Options

Very nicely done. I think I've dwindled down to a 36DD from a G now. Will need a refitting. :frowning:
  • fjellrev
    Options

Yeah, the whole incident was pretty crazy. I don't normally actually yell, but I did at her. I could not believe that she was willing to literally ruin my graduation because she just didn't like me. Her TA was there when I confronted her, but the resolution of her just passing me and me not having to do anything seemed like enough of a victory for me.

Yeah, I think in your case, I would have been happy with that too.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Photos for proof. ;) Just kidding.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I have a dinner problem . And conflicting interests
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

Very nicely done. I think I've dwindled down to a 36DD from a G now. Will need a refitting. :frowning:

My daughter is an E cup...I remember her saying once ..I want big boobs..she got them...and hates them...
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    7 minutes to go...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    For what?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    THink I'll stay away from this thread for a while lest I get myself into trouble...
  • fjellrev
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I have a dinner problem . And conflicting interests

What's the problem, π?

My daughter is an E cup...I remember her saying once ..I want big boobs..she got them...and hates them...

That's unfortunate! She ought to embrace them. I guess that makes me a hoebag for having the sads that mine shrank a bit.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    For what?

Til I get to leave work. Til I have to go in tomorrow, anyway.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    THink I'll stay away from this thread for a while lest I get myself into trouble...
    You get into trouble..never... :D
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Nah, just do what I do and have some popcorn :tongue:

popcorn-blank.gif
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Did I hear FLBPs?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    For what?

Celebratory drink is on the way?

On second thought, maybe I should delete the band shirt talk because I can still see getting reported for it.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Did I hear FLBPs?

Hi Michael.. :* ..
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    For what?

Celebratory drink is on the way?

On second thought, maybe I should delete the band shirt talk because I can still see getting reported for it.

I got reported for posting about a certain herbal aid the other day.
  • fjellrev
    Options

I got reported for posting about a certain herbal aid the other day.

Me too! Hence the mild paranoia.