Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »

I got reported for posting about a certain herbal aid the other day.

Me too! Hence the mild paranoia.

Meh, I already have 6 warnings now. As long as you're not throwing out heinous insults and talking about blatantly terrible things, the mods here are usually pretty cool.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I have a dinner problem . And conflicting interests

What's the problem, π?

Welll I don't have the ingredients for din , I want to finish making supper by 9 so I can watch my program , I would like to shower but I like to shower after messing around with chicken , and I want to drink my Icehouse EDGE but I don't like to brush my teeth while drinking because I brush my teeth in the shower , D isn't home and I won't get any answer til then and he won't be home til 9:30

I was really trying to have my cupcakes and supper ready and me bathed and cute for when he got home.

Now I don't know what to do
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I don't fear the mods, it's the wrath of the ladies...
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked it up, but I wonder how many one has to get before getting banned or something.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I think its at their discretion ..Ive known people banned for a few months from posting on forums ..others banned from site..Ive been in trouble for pics I had a ban on pic upload to profile for 2 months
  • fjellrev
    Options
    I have a dinner problem . And conflicting interests

What's the problem, π?

Welll I don't have the ingredients for din , I want to finish making supper by 9 so I can watch my program , I would like to shower but I like to shower after messing around with chicken , and I want to drink my Icehouse EDGE but I don't like to brush my teeth while drinking because I brush my teeth in the shower , D isn't home and I won't get any answer til then and he won't be home til 9:30

I was really trying to have my cupcakes and supper ready and me bathed and cute for when he got home.

Now I don't know what to do

1. Throw chicken as is in oven and screw the missing ingredients
    2. Shower while food is doing its thing in the oven
    3. Eat chicken and slam back the Icehouse whilst watching your program
    4. Stick head in the shower stall to brush your teeth
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I've never been banned I remember when I started on here I felt I was daring them to ban me for me to get reported but it's only happened twice

One thread I started said that I was talking about unhealthy/dangerous diet / anorexia / bulimia and the other was because you're not allowed to talk politics / religion
  • fjellrev
    Options
    I think its at their discretion ..Ive known people banned for a few months from posting on forums ..others banned from site..Ive been in trouble for pics I had a ban on pic upload to profile for 2 months

What kind of pictures are we talking about here, dingo cruelty?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I keep getting warnings. I guess it's my combative nature against catfish.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I've gotten warnings twice now for saying certain drugs can be fun. I mean that's objectively true, lol
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    I've somehow managed to not get any yet...
  • fjellrev
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    I've somehow managed to not get any yet...

*cough* Square *cough*
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Hey weren't you the one telling me to clean up some posts the other day?
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Mmkay so I guess I've figured a solution I'm okay with. I'll just won't use carrots and call it green chicken pot pie, or something.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    sounds tasty...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

What kind of pictures are we talking about here, dingo cruelty?
    Lol..no my profile pic was of me one breast bare but with a big heart dticker over it..so you couldn't really see anything..well rules say no nudity with only a sticker or other body part covering it..

The mods don't actively patrol the forums..They rely on people reporting..I was told this because I argued the point that Id seen gstring clad arses ..how come they can put those up..I was told then that if nobody reports the pic they get away with it.....oh and I got in trouble for complaining about the unfairness on a thread..got a slap on the hand for talking about it..
  • fjellrev
    Options

Who are you, the Shapedoctor now?

birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

• VikMcAnik
    Options
    Shapedoctor?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Mmkay so I guess I've figured a solution I'm okay with. I'll just won't use carrots and call it green chicken pot pie, or something.

Nothing wrong with that!

Damn Jo, scandalous! I was wondering about whether it takes another forum member to complain/submit a report since I can't see them going through every thread with a fine-tooth comb.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Who are you, the Shapedoctor now?

birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

Woah..the comments..some serious wetness that shirt causes...you want to see Vik in one?
    Might be hot :p