Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Ali is Canada cake boss

Haha not quite. I'm making cupcakes this afternoon though. Made some fun toppers for those.

Do you take orders??
  • backontheattack
    Options
    Night Jo!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!! Made it to work and the computers are down so eating my breakfast and bullshitting with the auditor until they get them fixed.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Ali is Canada cake boss

Haha not quite. I'm making cupcakes this afternoon though. Made some fun toppers for those.

Do you take orders??

Haha sure. What kind do you want

Sweet dreams Jo
  • backontheattack
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol I don't think it would make it to alberta in one piece.
    I was just talking in general. It would be a great little side business
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha i could send it FedEx
    I've made some cakes for friends. usually it's just my contribution to the party. I did some cool star wars ones for a Friend's party and a cute cake.
  • backontheattack
    Options
    Lol I don't trust fed ex not to drop it.

That's awesome.. I don't have the patience for it especially using fondant (sp?)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I like the fondant. I can sit and watch tv and just do it. It can be tedious like when the boy asks for something crazy elaborate but I don't mind simple things. If I wanted to do it professionals I'd need lessons I think. I just make stuff from pictures I find online
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Haha i could send it FedEx
    I've made some cakes for friends. usually it's just my contribution to the party. I did some cool star wars ones for a Friend's party and a cute cake.

I hope that you took pictures, of those cakes; to share with us!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Star wars. I had cutters to do the toppers

8b5430fsoeh7.jpg
  • backontheattack
    Options
    Those are awesome!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Done now time to make cupcakes and a dinner party
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Very nice Ali!
  • backontheattack
    Options
    I'm taking baby girl to get her cake smash photos done today. That is why I was curious about the cakes
  • synchkat
    Options
    Fun. Sp twp of the kids smashed their faces into their cake pieces. I was like whatever, not my kids hubs frog marched them to the bathroom he's meaner than I am
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I am not a Star Wars fan but I'm a fan, of your cakes Ali!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I attended a "Mother's Day" Bingo today, even though unfortunately I am not technically a Mother; unless raising myself & partially my siblings counts. My apartment complex hosts a lot of free events, which few attend but mention the word "Bingo" & they're like a swarm, of locusts.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I attended a "Mother's Day" Bingo today, even though unfortunately I am not technically a Mother; unless raising myself & partially my siblings counts. My apartment complex hosts a lot of free events, which few attend but mention the word "Bingo" & they're like a swarm, of locusts.

Lol too funny, picturing all doors opening and people mindlessly walking to bingo lmao.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Like Zombies!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Plus we also have a quarterly game of it, that comes in our monthly newsletter. We have to either call, visit or Facebook them, to get the daily # & the 1st person whom brings in their winning card, for verification of their win wins; if they of match all of the #'s. Lol we're like a church, when it comes to Bingo because churches're notorious for their Bingo games!