Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Before they make you breakfast and mess up the entire house somehow while doing that

They'd never get up early enough they're 20 and 13 hahaha
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Naps are good.

Yes, if I can hide from kitty. He keeps wanting to lay on me. Its like he hears the couch creak when I lay down....ugh here he comes. Lol
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Love naps
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Naps are good.

Yes, if I can hide from kitty. He keeps wanting to lay on me. Its like he hears the couch creak when I lay down....ugh here he comes. Lol

Aw that's so adorable, I am going to get a male Flemish Giant Rabbit (the females have a pouch, under their necks); when I finish losing weight.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I hate naps because I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), so I sleep excessively; as it is.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!'!'
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Baby girl's cake smash photos were a success and so was my day at work.. super tired and craving a beer
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Baby girl's cake smash photos were a success and so was my day at work.. super tired and craving a beer

Awe! Sweet
    I miss mine being little
  • backontheattack
    Options
    She will be a year on the 28th..
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I'll be a day older on the 28th
  • backontheattack
    Options
    Really Noel? That's cool
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Finally relaxing after a busy busy day that ended with my car being pushed out of the mud by some really nice people. (Long story!). Spent the day out and about shopping with my daughter after a run and some yoga this morning. Was fun but damn it feels good to be in my bed.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Finally relaxing after a busy busy day that ended with my car being pushed out of the mud by some really nice people. (Long story!). Spent the day out and about shopping with my daughter after a run and some yoga this morning. Was fun but damn it feels good to be in my bed.

It feels that good huh? Well, scoot over...I"m coming over....My mattress is kinda lumpy

Climb on in-sheets are fresh out of the dryer and smell so good!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Busy day here too. Our dinner guests just left. I'm drinking more wine. Looooong day. Looking forward to brunch tomorrow and then relaxing
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Busy day here too. Our dinner guests just left. I'm drinking more wine. Looooong day. Looking forward to brunch tomorrow and then relaxing

Same...heading to church with the littles then off to brunch.
  • backontheattack
    Options
    I have to get an assignment turned in and work a bit. Hopefully get baby girl out for a walk