Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's & single Father's (because obviously you're doing the job of both parents) & hopefully I'll be able to begin celebrating, being a Mother someday also!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    <3 Happy Mothers Day! <3 Hope everyone enjoys their day.

I am on my second cup of coffee. Just enjoying the sounds of arguing over the play-station. Who took diamonds, stole a stove, and didnt get the pig. lol I cooked a lovely breaky for myself & kiddos. Decided to skip the cleaning today..well because I can and who cares. Right?! I received some amazing hand-made gifts. Thrills the heart for sure. <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I know it's been said but Happy Mothers Day to all you gorgeous hard working moms! Hope you enjoy your days. We probably won't do much, my 6 year old has been excited to give me what she made at school this week. Then the kids and I will probably go for a hike and come home to clean the house. Exciting stuff.
  • pumpkinRIP02
    pumpkinRIP02 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My Breakfast this morning was 2 waffles with 2 tablespoons of Chunky Peanut Butter and a Pepsi Max.
    I have to go get a haircut and so does my mom.
    We need a few items from the store too.

I'm taking my mom out for Supper today since it is Mother's Day.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We had a nice brunch. I made stuff I like. A fritatta with tomatoes, bacon and mushrooms. yummy. got myself some pretty roses too. We had my mom, mother in law and our ex sister in law over so I got them all hydrangeas. I should ha e gotten myself one too they were pretty.
    Tine now for coffee and relaxing
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day, my beautiful MFP friends! Nice run, GREAT breakfast, fun afternoon. Now to put on the bikini and take a nap in the sun!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Ugh. Why did someone give the boy a Rubik's cube? I'm determined to get a side solved. I hate it
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    The stickers come off ya know...lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    We had a team competition with them. Had a Milennial nerd on our team. He was our rep and blew everybody away in 10 minutes had it done.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    The river is still way up from the flooding last month so not much beach but still Awesome!!
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Hi Candy
    Forgive me - which river?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Looks nice Candy
    And omg hubs gave me some tips but nope nor helping
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to sleep in the sun. The neighborhood kids wouldn't stop screaming, and then my PITA neighbor decided he should mow the lawn. So much for starting the bikini tan lines!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Just think of the sun damaged skin they saved you. :p
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hi Candy

Calcasieu River
  • synchkat
    Options
    Omg. This cube
  • nitroalley
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hi Candy

Calcasieu River

Ahh south western Louisiana. How close to the gulf are you?
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Probably 2 hours. We had some friends going down to Holly Beach but we didn't feel like making the drive.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone's enjoying their day! I went on a hike/picnic with my kiddos, did a bit of cleaning and now watching crappy TV and drinking mudslides alone! Over all a good day!