Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    Hope everyone's enjoying their day! I went on a hike/picnic with my kiddos, did a bit of cleaning and now watching crappy TV and drinking mudslides alone! Over all a good day!

Sounds fun minus the cleaning lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Hope everyone's enjoying their day! I went on a hike/picnic with my kiddos, did a bit of cleaning and now watching crappy TV and drinking mudslides alone! Over all a good day!

It's been a really good day! :smiley: Now if my kids would just make me dinner!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Mine just made lemon pepper chicken with rice and broccoli. Very tasty.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Just think of the sun damaged skin they saved you. :p

I don't stay out for long, just enough to get some good Vitamin D.

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »

It's been a really good day! :smiley: Now if my kids would just make me dinner!

My son remembered to call me!! But no kiddos here to make dinner so I'm making spaghetti for me and my husband while he is mowing the yard.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Mine just made lemon pepper chicken with rice and broccoli. Very tasty.

My mom used to cook lemon pepper chicken a lot when I was growing up, I love it!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Got flowers and a Fitbit as a nice surprise from hubby and kids. Enjoyed family time with my mom and siblings. Now to relax

Hope y'all are having a great Sunday evening
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    My daughter made it with cayenne pepper so it had a nice zip to it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good morning norms..sounds like you all had a lovely mothers day...Mine had an awesome finish..My daughter who doesn't keep in touch a lot ..whom I havent heard from since Christmas actually sent me a text about 10pm ..was pretty chuffed..this is huge for her..I have to say it was a perfect end to my day..
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Good morning norms..sounds like you all had a lovely mothers day...Mine had an awesome finish..My daughter who doesn't keep in touch a lot ..whom I havent heard from since Christmas actually sent me a text about 10pm ..was pretty chuffed..this is huge for her..I have to say it was a perfect end to my day..

That's awesome!! It's so hard when they don't keep in touch. I'm so glad you heard from her ❤️
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options

Good Morning Sweetie! Glad things went well for you <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    AWW laura he's so cute...you should talk to his school thoigh..they spelt mum wrong :D
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    uq6necn02bia.jpg

That's freaking awesome @lauranorr
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    How lovely Jo.

How sweet Laura.

We went out for dinner...just to a local place. It was easy and it's close wirh yummy burgers. Now we're watching the sponge Bob movie while I still try to do this stupid rubiks cube
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Today was an amazing day with the kiddos. Church, brunch, off to the waterfalls to feed the ducks and also found a really cool turtle. Took them to the playground for a few hours and had a blast. I got some great pics of us together, but I don't post pics of the kiddos online. Great Mother's Day though! They got me flowers. A cactus (?!) and chocolate (ugh) but I ate one piece and will bring the rest to work. Hope all the mamas here had a great Mother's Day! Here's a pic of one of the ducks, he ate right out of our hands lol. ntbjwmzc2j1y.jpeg
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    uq6necn02bia.jpg

Omg so cute Laura ❤️