Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    No I participate instead!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Har de har har
    Aren't you guys funny
    If you go to the driving range and the ball collector is out there's a moving target
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    No I participate instead!

Lol why not both?
  • DeficitDuchess
    That's true!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Well okay!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Good Morning! Off to make a giant breakfast for the kiddos and then hot yoga. It's freezing in my house...brrr!
  • DeficitDuchess
    It was intentional, that's why I corrected it; in a separate post instead of just editing my original post!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited May 2016
    Good morning Jen & have fun! I took a Zumba class yesterday.
  • synchkat
    How was the Zumba?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Good morning y'all! Brrr it's chilly in Ga this morning.
  • synchkat
    I think it's chilly everywhere. Weird mother nature
  • DeficitDuchess
    Zumba was great Ali! The class was 10 minutes shorter because the instructor, wasn't given enough notice & had already made some plans. So she made it more intense, to compensate. Plus there was a new participant & I swear that woman, has springs for legs because every movement, sent her a foot in the air; even when we weren't intentionally jumping.
  • synchkat
    sounds fun

so somehow I have lost my license. I swear I saw it in my wallet before we got to the zoo then I got to the zoo and it wasn't there. grrrr.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    I've lost my license before... I knew where it was I just wasn't allowed to use it...lol
  • synchkat
    edited May 2016
    Haha. Vik. I will look in hubs' car when he gets home. Otherwise to service Ontario I go tomorrow
  • synchkat
    BTW baby pandas are super adorable and when you go on a snowy day in May there's no line up

wxtywk8kw1ce.jpg
  • VikMcAnik
    synchkat wrote: »
    Haha. Vik. I will look in hubs' car when he gets home. Otherwise to service Ontario I go tomorrow

Last time I went I got served so fast...I don't know if I was just lucky that day or they've upgraded their service.
  • synchkat
    I've noticed they are pretry good lately too. I need to renew license plates but I need am emissions test for my van...too bad could do it all at once. but I'd rather get a new license
  • VikMcAnik
    I hope they get rid of those emissions tests...They are such a scam...
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Golf was very chilly but enjoyable, played pretty good and won some cash !! Hope y'all enjoying your Sunday , Monday for @slimgirljo15