Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Looks like a nice day. Is there a coffee shop near by?

So I think I might try to go skate tonight. I tried my skate on and it didn't really hurt.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited May 2016
    Brrr. No but they have a Starbucks inside

You sure you want to press your luck with that toe.
  • synchkat
    Starbucks in the Fire Drill building? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the drill if you stay inside at the Starbucks?

And it didn't hurt much. Like barely felt it. The boy was like ya but then you'll take it off and it will hurt. grrrr darn kids. I can't skate tomorrow since it's chemo day and I kind of want to get back on the ice at some point
  • nitroalley
    Fire drill was like 10 minutes then back inside. Just cold out there. Listen to your son. He's pretty smart. Must be the genes.
  • synchkat
    ya the husband's genes. haha I'll try my skate on later and see. Even just a half hour skate would be nice. Not sure i'm able to get much exercise today
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Good morning everyone
  • synchkat
    Vik!!!! Staying warm? hahah
  • VikMcAnik
    This weather is just wrong...
  • synchkat
    haha I know eh. We're going to Florida next week. I hope it warms up so we don't have to lug jackets with us cause we'll probably be cabbing it to the airport
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    haha I know eh. We're going to Florida next week. I hope it warms up so we don't have to lug jackets with us cause we'll probably be cabbing it to the airport

Florida is nice right now. It will be very different then the 15 you are having. It is going to be in the 90s today.
  • synchkat
    awesome. btw that's 15 celcius which is still cool Fahrenheit but in Canada it's patio weather although not in May. This winter has been so weird...never really started and then just won't give up
  • VikMcAnik
    Thats about 60 fahrenheit
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    60 is still cold to me. Well, hopefully is won't rain next week while you're here Ali.
  • nitroalley
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    60 is still cold to me. Well, hopefully is won't rain next week while you're here Ali.

Yeah yeah. Ugh! :s
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    It's freezing here today. Wtf?!
  • nitroalley
    Pudding check. Nope but lotsa cookieskb7o5hl959re.jpeg
  • synchkat
    tell them to get pudding

and ever just shake your head at how dumb some people are?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Pudding check. Nope but lotsa cookieskb7o5hl959re.jpeg

You tease!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    tell them to get pudding

and ever just shake your head at how dumb some people are?

Every single day of my life...especially today though. It's astounding.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Hi :)
    Took my 2 daughters to lunch at the Chinese buffet for lunch today but will hit the treadmill this evening to make up for it. I did absolutely Nothing yesterday but eat and watch movies all day.....and it made me feel gross! Cant' let that happen anymore.