Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Mike...Tesla kicked-asss, btw...

Ahhh!
    How was Def Leppard?

The whole show was awesome! Mike said he was a big Tesla fan, so I was letting him know. I was amazed how good they all sounded!
    Awesome they are coming to Atlanta next month. Would love to go
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    my son is an expert and beating around the bush. "him.. "you hungry? me.."not really" ...him .. "oh....ok" 5 minutes later.... him...."so you don't want to stop and get anything?"...... me "you could you say..dad can we stop i'm hungry"... him. "ya..dad can we stop and get something..i'm hungry" me.. "sure..all you have to do is ask""

yeah...I have a daughter that way. Anywhere we go in the car....mom, my tummy is so empty. I say...why is it empty, we just left the house and there are a gazillion snacks there. Um, I dunno it just so empty. Well, you want to grab a SNACK?....yeah, can we go to wendys and get me 2 jr bacon cheeseburgers with plain on it? lol
  • Justpeachy02
    J383 wrote: »
    my son is an expert and beating around the bush. "him.. "you hungry? me.."not really" ...him .. "oh....ok" 5 minutes later.... him...."so you don't want to stop and get anything?"...... me "you could you say..dad can we stop i'm hungry"... him. "ya..dad can we stop and get something..i'm hungry" me.. "sure..all you have to do is ask""

yeah...I have a daughter that way. Anywhere we go in the car....mom, my tummy is so empty. I say...why is it empty, we just left the house and there are a gazillion snacks there. Um, I dunno it just so empty. Well, you want to grab a SNACK?....yeah, can we go to wendys and get me 2 jr bacon cheeseburgers with plain on it? lol

Sounds just like my 13 year old daughter
    She is a tiny size 0 and eats all the time
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    I agree Jenjen. Tell me what you want...what you really really want.

Wait...I think that might be a song. lmao

Hahaha you're officially a spice girl... Jenjer spice?
  • J383

Yes Lynn! She is 47lbs and 7yrs old. This girl can eat! She tall and tiny. Have to buy SUPER skinny pants to fit her little self. My son is the same way, dude eats all day long. He just hit 64lbs and he is 12yrs old, as tall as I am. I let him know just because he is as tall as me doesnt mean I cant bring him back down to size. lol
  • J383

Yay!! I love it! Jenjer Spice I am.
  • Justpeachy02
    edited May 2016

Yes Lynn! She is 47lbs and 7yrs old. This girl can eat! She tall and tiny. Have to buy SUPER skinny pants to fit her little self. My son is the same way, dude eats all day long. He just hit 64lbs and he is 12yrs old, as tall as I am. I let him know just because he is as tall as me doesnt mean I cant bring him back down to size. lol

Haha! Exactly what I tell my 20 year old son. He picks on me all the time. He's a sweetheart
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    merr1cose wrote: »
    Good Morning my feisty friends!

Morning!
    Did you get your shoes?

Still waiting for them... the only downside to online shopping.
  • Justpeachy02
    Good Morning my feisty friends!

Morning!
    Did you get your shoes?

Still waiting for them... the only downside to online shopping.

True
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

Aw Jen our kiddos are around the same ages!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Omg. Awesome.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey everyone. Just popping in to remind Ali of 28452. Am I too late?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I saw that number a bit ago... I was just thinking about messaging you! Ready for our daily chat? lol
  • LiftingLisa
    alypri wrote: »
    I saw that number a bit ago... I was just thinking about messaging you! Ready for our daily chat? lol

Oh, so she must have remembered. Good. I've been busy this morning.

Oh course girl. You know I'm always ready to chat with you. ;)
  • LiftingLisa
    Mike...Tesla kicked-asss, btw...

Ahhh!
    How was Def Leppard?

Who went and seen Def Leppard? I saw them last year and they were awesome! I want to see them again.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Nite all time to sleep !! Or try too lol
  • LiftingLisa
    Good night Tyson. Sweet dreams.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Nite all time to sleep !! Or try too lol

Sleep well Tyson.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »

Oh, so she must have remembered. Good. I've been busy this morning.

Oh course girl. You know I'm always ready to chat with you. ;)

On my way.. :*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Just popping in to remind Ali of 28452. Am I too late?

Haha. Thanks he's in already. Yay