Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    Anyone have fun plans this long weekend??

Hmm....there will be franks and beans and drinks. Think the neighbors will notice if I hang out by their pool? :#
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    J383 wrote: »

Hmm....there will be franks and beans and drinks. Think the neighbors will notice if I hang out by their pool? :#

Nah, just blend in!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Can I sign up to be the sore butt rubber?

there are so many things that could be said
  • T0M_K

lol. all the sudden they look with a dumbfounded face... 'honey?....is that....the neighbor?' lol
  • T0M_K
    good thing i got a good nights sleep with all the key lime pieing going on today. *researches stamina booster on the interwebs*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    good thing i got a good nights sleep with all the key lime pieing going on today. *researches stamina booster on the interwebs*

HA!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I loooove cuddles..bring em on

you look incredible cuddly in your prof pic!

Aww ..thanks Tom ....you can all jump in my bed anytime .. :p
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Psst. Think blue.
  • J383

Nah, just blend in!

What I was thinking. Hey y'all...I'm a cousin of Bill!

(Can't go wrong will Bill) lol

lol. all the sudden they look with a dumbfounded face... 'honey?....is that....the neighbor?' lol

Yup! I'm sure he wouldn't have an issue with it. Ha!! His wife may be pi$$ed. Lmao
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    They fixed the AC in the office and now I'm cold. Brrr
  • T0M_K
    lmao. your just there for the wienies n beers...just tell the prude to chill then give her a twerk or two .
  • jenjencin78
    edited May 2016
    You can't twerk on Memorial Day...it's against the rules and stuff... :D
  • T0M_K

i have my electric floor heater going! i think there is nothing better than lots of cool air then a heater goin lol. call me weird. its like a buncha blankets on the bed with the a/c or ceiling fan on. the bestest
  • T0M_K
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Psst. Think blue.

be a brother and mail me a few :)
  • jenjencin78

i have my electric floor heater going! i think there is nothing better than lots of cool air then a heater goin lol. call me weird. its like a buncha blankets on the bed with the a/c or ceiling fan on. the bestest

In the summer I like to take a cold shower, then lay in the bed bundled up with the AC blasting on me. Haha I'm weird!
  • T0M_K
    You can't twerk on Memorial Day...it's again the rules and stuff... :D

disrespectful to our veterans and loved ones that have passed...i get that lol
  • T0M_K

In the summer I like to take a cold shower, then lay in the bed bundled up with the AC blasting on me. Haha I'm weird!

you in the shower would just make it hot! but i HATE cold water on ma nudie parts n pieces.
  • J383

Haha, I better get my twerks in today then!

Where my twerking buddy's at?? We need music!!
    lmao. your just there for the wienies n beers...just tell the prude to chill then give her a twerk or two .

I dunno she came over once because my music was interfering with her TV time. :# I should offer her a twerk class next time. Lmao
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member

you in the shower would just make it hot! but i HATE cold water on ma nudie parts n pieces.

yeah...but cold showers with company make it allllllllright
  • RunHardBeStrong

Haha, I better get my twerks in today then!

Where my twerking buddy's at?? We need music!!

I dunno she came over once because my music was interfering with her TV time. :# I should offer her a twerk class next time. Lmao

Twerking as I type!!! That's funny she told you your music was interfering with her TV time!