Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    woot woot!!
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hmph Smooth Southern Style. Well us Northern Boys do just fine and my mama brought me up with serious manners. She was fierce and put up with no lip.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    <3
    NikkiWalt wrote: »
    Hey a STUD is a STUD no matter where his feet rest

Amen.

Also - I'm originally from Illinois - so I don't hate those Damn yankees like everyone else here does :smiley:

• MichelleHudler
    MichelleHudler Posts: 142 Member
    I lived in Chicago for a couple years
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hmph Smooth Southern Style. Well us Northern Boys do just fine and my mama brought me up with serious manners. She was fierce and put up with no lip.

10 points for using the word mama
  • MichelleHudler
    I like my beaches though and can't stay inland for very long.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Fresno is 45 min from me and where all my family lives.

<- Grew up all over the country so not a fan of Fresno :(

I was working for a microfilm company at the time so we all lived in a hotel and worked 6 days a week at the hospital pulling medical charts to be put on film. But we got to go play on Sundays!! That was 25 years ago though.
  • MichelleHudler
    Yuck No fun. Play you say. What did ya'll do? <like what I did there?>
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Party at my house!

Yes!!!!
  • Justpeachy02
    I did say I have a a couple crushes :)

10 points for using the word mama

For sure
  • MrsUptonOgood

Come let this lil mama show you a thing or two >:)
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    NJ originally but now PA although go to the Jersey shore which is quite beautiful. Lived in Austin Texas so have some south in me as well. I still say I'm fixin to do something or go somewhere. And I always make small talk about family before conducting business.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Yuck No fun. Play you say. What did ya'll do? <like what I did there?>

We drove to Yosemite and had snow ball fights....went to the malls....ate All the time....drank wayyyyy too much
  • MichelleHudler
    Your mannors are quite southern
  • MichelleHudler
    Now THAT sounds like fun :)
  • Justpeachy02

Come let this lil mama show you a thing or two >:)

Candy back up off my crush!!!! Bahahaha
  • Justpeachy02
    NJ originally but now PA although go to the Jersey shore which is quite beautiful. Lived in Austin Texas so have some south in me as well. I still say I'm fixin to do something or go somewhere. And I always make small talk about family before conducting business.

You say fixin?! <3
  • MrsUptonOgood

What do you do with your groceries when you get them home? Save them, put them up, put them away
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member

You say fixin?! <3

Lol - i still don't say fixin'. Never picked that one up.
  • MichelleHudler
    He puts the key lime pie away