Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    We save the groceries and we pass the vacuum. We "get down" instead of "get out" of the car.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    lol Lynn....bless your heart.....but that's My crush :wink:
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Speaking of pie and the south some pecan pie. Ooh yes ma'am. Not a big piece mind you because it is heavy on the stomach and sweet but I have a real hankering for a piece.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    He puts the key lime pie away

put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up.....that just popped in my head, lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Speaking of pie and the south some pecan pie. Ooh yes ma'am. Not a big piece mind you because it is heavy on the stomach and sweet but I have a real hankering for a piece.

LMAO, now that's taking it a little too far west with the hankering.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    NikkiWalt wrote: »
    NJ originally but now PA although go to the Jersey shore which is quite beautiful. Lived in Austin Texas so have some south in me as well. I still say I'm fixin to do something or go somewhere. And I always make small talk about family before conducting business.

You say fixin?! <3

Lol - i still don't say fixin'. Never picked that one up.

you not fixin your key lime pie for me?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member

Hankering... That surprises me lol
  • nitroalley
    Hmph Smooth Southern Style. Well us Northern Boys do just fine and my mama brought me up with serious manners. She was fierce and put up with no lip.

Come let this lil mama show you a thing or two >:)

Yes ma'am let me open the door for you. I have a sweet tea recipe I think you will really like
  • Justpeachy02
    Hmph Smooth Southern Style. Well us Northern Boys do just fine and my mama brought me up with serious manners. She was fierce and put up with no lip.

Yes ma'am let me open the door for you. I have a sweet tea recipe I think you will really like

Well... Lol

Enjoy Candy
  • nitroalley
    Yuck No fun. Play you say. What did ya'll do? <like what I did there?>

We drove to Yosemite and had snow ball fights....went to the malls....ate All the time....drank wayyyyy too much

I have visited Yosemite and Kings canyon. Very beautiful. The sequoias were an ancient at the birth of Christ.
  • MrsUptonOgood

umm hmmm, you do know how I like me tea! Sweet with a little lemon to make me pucker :)
  • MrsUptonOgood
    But we gotta share with Lynn......she likes it sweet too!
  • Justpeachy02

umm hmmm, you do know how I like me tea! Sweet with a little lemon to make me pucker :)
    ohh you're good... Lol
    But we gotta share with Lynn......she likes it sweet too!

Well thank you sweetness!
  • nitroalley

Maybe you should show me. I am always looking for a new recipe. And yours must be delicious
  • MrsUptonOgood
    can y'all tell I have a lot of free time at work today? Plus the boss is off fishing!
  • nitroalley
    One thing I will say about the south is that the people are amazingly friendly. I recruited at Texas A&M and walking around campus every single person I passed said howdy to me. Every one. Howdy how ya doin? How can you have a bad day when people are like that.
  • Justpeachy02
    One thing I will say about the south is that the people are amazingly friendly. I recruited at Texas A&M and walking around campus every single person I passed said howdy to me. Every one. Howdy how ya doin? How can you have a bad day when people are like that.
    That's us southerners! Super friendly
    I've met some really great Northerners too so no complaints.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Yep, it's defiantly different in the south but I have to say that in my travels I don't think I've really met anybody rude from the north......maybe not As friendly but not rude.
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    NikkiWalt wrote: »
    NJ originally but now PA although go to the Jersey shore which is quite beautiful. Lived in Austin Texas so have some south in me as well. I still say I'm fixin to do something or go somewhere. And I always make small talk about family before conducting business.

You say fixin?! <3

Lol - i still don't say fixin'. Never picked that one up.

you not fixin your key lime pie for me?

I guess I could be fixin to go get your pie ready...
  • nitroalley
    So Candy Ma'am once you show me how you make that sweet tea that is so tasty you pucker is there other instruction I can benefit from?