Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    ok...so there's the selfie thread in the chit chat forums...why do people post the exact same pic in both threads? Is it like advertising? The more exposure the better?

LOL right? Need reassurance maybe?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    We should all post a pic in the selfie thread here then watermark it with duplicate or something and put it in the other haha
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    I hate selfies, I think there are better and more beautiful things in the world than me and I don't want to get in the way of them. Besides I crop all my pictures to hide my facial scarring.
  • synchkat
    well ya there's that Laura. I think when the forum split originally a lot of people posted there who didn't post here. So I kind of got the point then but now it's just another place to fish for compliments
  • synchkat
    lauranorr wrote: »
    We should all post a pic in the selfie thread here then watermark it with duplicate or something and put it in the other haha

Or you can find a "repeat" stamp pic and police it. Anytime somebody posts a double just post the repeat stamp under them lol

haha that would be hilarious!!!!! People already hate me enough I'm sure I could do it
  • synchkat
    I hate selfies, I think there are better and more beautiful things in the world than me and I don't want to get in the way of them. Besides I crop all my pictures to hide my facial scarring.

you shouldn't hide your scars it's what makes you you.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »

Or you can find a "repeat" stamp pic and police it. Anytime somebody posts a double just post the repeat stamp under them lol

That would be awesome
  • Justpeachy02

you shouldn't hide your scars it's what makes you you.

I agree
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Oh you should see it, it's like a bear gnawed on my skull. Or a drunk surgeon had a play...
  • synchkat
    Oh you should see it, it's like a bear gnawed on my skull. Or a drunk surgeon had a play...

meh. I go to the cancer clinic every other week with my dad and my husband's cousin has basically no jaw from being ravaged by cancer. Physical appearance doesn't make a person, just makes you unique
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Totally off subject but just gotta tell y'all............
  • MrsUptonOgood
    My daughter turns 28 today!!!!!
  • Justpeachy02

Happy birthday to your daughter... You don't look old enough. Lol
  • MrsUptonOgood

Happy birthday to your daughter... You don't look old enough. Lol

Yeah, those camera filters come in handy ;)
  • synchkat

holy crap how do you have a 28 year old daughter!!?!?!??!
    Happy birthday to her a fellow gemini lucky you
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Good Morning! Had a meeting with some of the VIPS this morning and kicked *kitten*. Happy Thursday everyone :)
  • synchkat
    Yay for JJ!!!! Knew you'd kill it!
  • Justpeachy02
    Awesome Jen!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    My bath water has run cold..... not impressed
  • synchkat
    My bath water has run cold..... not impressed