Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Ha! Alan
    Why does the bottom pic remind me of The Office? Love that show
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    One of my favorite customers just called, he's such a Flirt! lol We could get him to go with us Lynn and he could buy all the drinks ;)
  • Justpeachy02
    One of my favorite customers just called, he's such a Flirt! lol We could get him to go with us Lynn and he could buy all the drinks ;)

On my way girl!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    When I works my boss har a client...this nerdy computer guy but man he had a radio announcer voice. I'd call and listen to his voicemail or ask her if I could transcribe his messages. Haha
  • MrsUptonOgood
    synchkat wrote: »
    When I works my boss har a client...this nerdy computer guy but man he had a radio announcer voice. I'd call and listen to his voicemail or ask her if I could transcribe his messages. Haha

Nothing better than a manly voice!
  • Justpeachy02

Haha that's great
  • synchkat
    Oh man anything he said...like I think we should take out paragraph five or define this as that. It was awesome.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Hey @lauranorr she deactivated again! :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Great pics Alan!
  • synchkat
    alypri wrote: »

Who deactivated??? I wanna know gossip
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Well, I gotta run for now....got a lunch date!!!
  • Justpeachy02
    yhitmp59udyj.jpeg
    I'll just leave this right here for my girls
  • RunHardBeStrong
    yhitmp59udyj.jpeg

Oh my! Yum! Let's go to the beach with him!
  • Justpeachy02
    yhitmp59udyj.jpeg

Oh my! Yum! Let's go to the beach with him!

Girl yes!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong

Last few weeks she was tuffgirl24 then deactivated, came back as slimcowgirl23 (or something like that this week) She was very cocky. I was getting annoying semi threatening messages when she was tuffgirl24 even though I had never interacted with her. She saw me on the arm wrestling thread and started messaging saying she'd kick my *kitten*.. it went from arm wrestling to just plain kicking my *kitten* out back even when I started ignoring her and not replying, they kept coming. Then she deactivated and came back, thankfully no messages this time but I just noticed even the new acct has deactivated. Laura and I came to the conclusion she is really a guy that likes threatening girls....
  • Justpeachy02

Last few weeks she was tuffgirl24 then deactivated, came back as slimcowgirl23 (or something like that this week) She was very cocky. I was getting annoying semi threatening messages when she was tuffgirl24 even though I had never interacted with her. She saw me on the arm wrestling thread and started messaging saying she'd kick my *kitten*.. it went from arm wrestling to just plain kicking my *kitten* out back even when I started ignoring her and not replying, they kept coming. Then she deactivated and came back, thankfully no messages this time but I just noticed even the new acct has deactivated. Laura and I came to the conclusion she is really a guy that likes threatening girls....

Omg! Wtf?!
    You could take her anyway! Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong

Omg! Wtf?!

LOL! Right! I know and I told her that.. she didn't believe me. That's when I stopped responding. It was really weird and annoying!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member

Omg! Wtf?!

Yep, my money is on Aly
  • synchkat
    Omg are you serious Aly? That's bizarre.

And thanks Peachy. Maybe he can come help with my basement..see pic
    x0rd6c26g0mi.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    It was so bizarre Ali, in my 7 years here it was the most bizarre thing to happen to me yet!