Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    And damn Aly, she sounds like she SUCKS as a MIL and a grandmother.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    She does Candy. It sucks.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    alypri wrote: »
    She does Candy. It sucks.

I should have said she does for my kids. But for her two daughter's kids she bends over backwards and they are the ungrateful ones that are always in trouble and can't behave to save their lives. On the rare occasion that she does take my kids she comes back saying "Oh they are so well behaved, nothing like when I take the other grandkids" Umm, yeah because they have consequences at our house and not allowed to do whatever they want. We aren't over strict but just enough they know their boundaries.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Gotta vent for a second. Some where I know my stupid in laws won't see it...

First my mother in law complains that she never sees my kids. We live 8 blocks away.. both my sister in laws are closer and my MIL goes over there everyday to see their kids and do only god knows what else for them. So on Sunday we were at the in laws house for dinner. My MIL and one of my SIL asked me if they could take the kids to the circus either last night or tonight. I said of course. So they told my kids they were going. I haven't heard another word about it but just saw pics posted on FB of all my nieces and nephews at the circus last night with my MIL. And the stupid *kitten* wonders why we limit contact with them??? Because she is always hurting my kids' feelings and feels no remorse for it! UGH!

ugh how annoying is that.
    My MIL is always at our nephew's sporting events and babysitting. She gets mad cause she thinks we do lots with my parents well ya cause I can say hey the boy has a skating lesson in an hour want to come watch. MIL needs an engraved invitation so I just don't bother anymore

So I understand. So annoying
  • RunHardBeStrong
    synchkat wrote: »
    Gotta vent for a second. Some where I know my stupid in laws won't see it...

First my mother in law complains that she never sees my kids. We live 8 blocks away.. both my sister in laws are closer and my MIL goes over there everyday to see their kids and do only god knows what else for them. So on Sunday we were at the in laws house for dinner. My MIL and one of my SIL asked me if they could take the kids to the circus either last night or tonight. I said of course. So they told my kids they were going. I haven't heard another word about it but just saw pics posted on FB of all my nieces and nephews at the circus last night with my MIL. And the stupid *kitten* wonders why we limit contact with them??? Because she is always hurting my kids' feelings and feels no remorse for it! UGH!

ugh how annoying is that.
    My MIL is always at our nephew's sporting events and babysitting. She gets mad cause she thinks we do lots with my parents well ya cause I can say hey the boy has a skating lesson in an hour want to come watch. MIL needs an engraved invitation so I just don't bother anymore

So I understand. So annoying

Sounds so familiar!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Weirdo weirdos are the weirdest of the lot.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Ahh yes! You never remember to include yourself in these lists lol what am I like! Lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    I need to go get me one of those $1 per minute massages
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Lol a good massage is worth paying for. World of difference. I can't even do what some of them do!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    lauranorr wrote: »
    $1 a minute massage? Is that given in an ally in the back of some guys van?

lol, my hair salon offers them :)
  • synchkat
    I'm wearing a tiara, listening to show tunes while I try to declutter my basement. Who's the weirdo
  • MrsUptonOgood
    I'm wearing a tiara, listening to show tunes while I try to declutter my basement. Who's the weirdo

You win the prize!!!! Ding Ding Ding
  • synchkat
    I even took garbage out while wearing my tiara and the neighbours' gardeners are there. I might have had a double take
  • Mr_Stabbems
    That's one way to get a double take lol
  • synchkat

not weird...that is total class.

Thanks I knew someone would get it
  • RunHardBeStrong

not weird...that is total class.

Thanks I knew someone would get it

I wouldn't even think twice about seeing it. Id just nod my head in understanding.

LOL! Me too!
  • synchkat
    They were probably jealous. And they might be the parents of the woman that lives there. The mom is incredibly snobby and won't say a word to me. I should go prance in my tiara then she'll talk
  • RunHardBeStrong
    HA! Don't forget the tutu when you do it!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    yhitmp59udyj.jpeg
    I'll just leave this right here for my girls

Hadn't been on all week, but seen him and dayummm...thanks Lynn.