Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    So how has everyone been?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    Waiting for Synchkat to make my tutu, then all bets are off.

I've lost a tutu. I have one that's perfect for a man. How does one lose a tutu

Hi Michael
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Hey Ali! Been causing trouble lately?
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Mike02209 wrote: »
    Waiting for Synchkat to make my tutu, then all bets are off.

I've lost a tutu. I have one that's perfect for a man. How does one lose a tutu

Hi Michael

Hi Synch, I am trusting you on this, I hope it has your brand logo on it somewhere for when people ask where I got it. Might even wear it next time I play onstage.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Really really hot today ,great weather . Im sweating like jimmy savile in a bouncy castle .
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    And Laura we were talking clowns the other day and I could not post the one I did just for you. So here it is - the Laura clown car picture.
    h9qh72oej7wm.jpg
  • synchkat
    Hey Ali! Been causing trouble lately?

always!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    what has happened to Mike?
  • synchkat
    Found it.
    0otqx5l6yuwy.jpg
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Found it.
    0otqx5l6yuwy.jpg

Yay!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    reminds me of cyndi lauper. however the hell you speel her name
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Oh boy this has gone down hill...
  • synchkat
    Hey my tutu ia cute. And the boots are awesome. I kinda love those boots
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Love your tiara and tutu, Ali. About the stuck-up kitten thread: I was hoping it would be something about embracing being called a stuck-up b*tch. I know some people may consider me to be that. Why? Because I disagree with them or have certain standards or expectations, or sometimes don't take *kitten*? Guessing many of the smart and independent women in this thread have been accused of being stuck-up b*tches at one time or another. It used to drive me crazy because I'm very generous and caring and do my best to help people and groups who possess less privilege than I do and to teach my students to do the same, but now I don't care. I look like a stuck-up b*tch, I guess. My colleague and I used to laugh when the office trolls called us stuck up. Badge of honor! So, anyway, I was so disappointed to see the thread seemed really to be about attention-seeking by someone with low self-esteem... Yuck. Sorry you caught caught up in the craziness. What a trainwreck.
  • synchkat
    Haha Pepp it is a ridiculous thread. Cam you believe that people think I'm stuck up?,! I know shocker eh
  • beagletracks
    *Not that there's anything wrong with having low self esteem or seeking attention! It just got really ugly really quickly with a lot of anger and judgment and bitterness among many involved in the conversation.
  • beagletracks
    Haha Pepp it is a ridiculous thread. Cam you believe that people think I'm stuck up?,! I know shocker eh

I just knew you'd get it!
  • synchkat

Haha. I am one of the people she was bitching about. Ya my husband makes a lot of money and i stay home and don't clean, hang out at the club, go out with friends, shop l, etc. It's just annoying cause I hear that kind of stuff all the time.
  • beagletracks

Haha. I am one of the people she was bitching about. Ya my husband makes a lot of money and i stay home and don't clean, hang out at the club, go out with friends, shop l, etc. It's just annoying cause I hear that kind of stuff all the time.

I have to admit I skimmed a lot of it. Seems like she as bit*hing about a lot of different kinds of people! People tend to envy others. Your life sounds fabulous! I have been unlucky with mooching husbands and now a pack of mooching beagles.
  • synchkat

I have to admit I skimmed a lot of it. Seems like she as bit*hing about a lot of different kinds of people! People tend to envy others. Your life sounds fabulous! I have been unlucky with mooching husbands and now a pack of mooching beagles.

My ex husband was a moocher but always claimed he made more than I did. Funny how I paid all the bills. I laughed when she bragged about her partners salary.