Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    If there is bbq going I'm in. Not sure what I can provide to this already stellar group though!

We will need somebody to do the dishes :)

I did tell dishes like I do sex. Quick and unfinished.

There are probably better candidates
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Well, I ate entirely too much lunch!!! Again!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I had my pita. I made it a Combo and added cookies....I'm full
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Well, I ate entirely too much lunch!!! Again!!!

i gotta get back on track! dammit!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    I had fajitas I did in the oven. Delish
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    I made a chopped salad and had no desire to eat it. I'm forcing myself to eat some watermelon now. I have absolutely no appetite recently, and have been struggling to hit my calories. I don't want to lose any more weight, but have a hard time eating when I'm stressed.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I made a chopped salad and had no desire to eat it. I'm forcing myself to eat some watermelon now. I have absolutely no appetite recently, and have been struggling to hit my calories. I don't want to lose any more weight, but have a hard time eating when I'm stressed.

Maybe drink some calories? Not alcohol lol Healthy smoothies?

I made a greek salad and luckily at work we have a full kitchen because I can't do leftover meat, it tastes funny to me so I was able to bake some chicken breast and topped it with ham slices and swiss cheese. So yum!
  • Justpeachy02

I am an emotional eater so when I'm stressed I have to fight that urge! Wish I were more like this.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    alypri wrote: »

Maybe drink some calories? Not alcohol lol Healthy smoothies?

I made a greek salad and luckily at work we have a full kitchen because I can't do leftover meat, it tastes funny to me so I was able to bake some chicken breast and topped it with ham slices and swiss cheese. So yum!

I may have to make a smoothie but I'm so conditioned to not drinking anything sweet that it makes it hard for me to even stomach juice. They accidentally put sugar in my coffee at Dunkin yesterday and I gagged when I drank it lol. I don't know how I used to drink so much soda, I haven't had one in years now.
    I agree on the leftover meat-it never tastes good! You're lucky you have a full kitchen at work, that's a nice perk.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I am an emotional eater so when I'm stressed I have to fight that urge! Wish I were more like this.

Right! I am the same. Give me all the chocolate when I am sad or stressed!
  • Justpeachy02
    alypri wrote: »

Right! I am the same. Give me all the chocolate when I am sad or stressed!

Yes!!!!
  • T0M_K
    there has to be better ways to de-stress o:)
  • synchkat
    I can't eat when I'm stressed either. My stomach just gets in knots
  • synchkat
    Aww there was a lady here getting her lines removed cause her chemo was done. She couldn't stop smiling. So sweet
  • Justpeachy02
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    there has to be better ways to de-stress o:)

Oh yeah?! Better than chocolate? Do tell Tom
  • T0M_K
    Nice! hope its forever and its a long life on this globe
  • Justpeachy02
    synchkat wrote: »
    Aww there was a lady here getting her lines removed cause her chemo was done. She couldn't stop smiling. So sweet

That's wonderful
  • synchkat
    She looked great too. I felt like I should whip a cake out of my bag to share
  • Justpeachy02
    synchkat wrote: »
    She looked great too. I felt like I should whip a cake out of my bag to share

You have cake in your bag?! Lol
  • T0M_K
    its one of those doggie purses...she stores cakes in it. has it refrigerated hooked up to a battery pack in her sock.