Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    That's what I'm thinking
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    thinking it's best to back out of here and pretend I didn't see any of this. :)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    I don't think she's hurt anyone yet
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    LOL! Tom asked for it (I think, I honestly don't remember what started it)... I normally don't just start beating people with paddles!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    LOL! Tom asked for it (I think, I honestly don't remember what started it)... I normally don't just start beating people with paddles!

Not what I heard! That's the only reason I hang around this thread :D
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    She looked great too. I felt like I should whip a cake out of my bag to share
    Gunna make fat with your delicious cakes :*<3
    >:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning normies ..I've kind of been AWOL for a bit..settled in now ..ahhh I can relax now ..so how is everyone?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Hey Jo
    Hope you slept well
  • synchkat
    Happy Wednesday Jo. How is winter
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Hello Normals. Please put those paddles away. My butt has taken enough abuse for a while.
  • synchkat
    I ain't got no paddles
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Hmmm, I have a leather belt. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Hi Jen, Ali , Lynn Alan
    Ali winter here is 27C and the nights about 16C its heaven
  • synchkat
    Omg that's warm. We were hovering around 20 today. It's my favourite temp I think
  • slimgirljo15
    Its perfect for me..not too hot and nights are comfortable . Ive been on top of the bed..no blankets
  • synchkat
    Ya we'd all be complaining it's way too hot here if it were 27. Funny how everyone differs by what they're used to.

Morning all and evening Jo. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey Ali..hot for me is about 40c..lol

Yes my ex was canadian ..he didn't like the cold at all..said he had enough to last a lifetime lol
    Loved the heat here
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    I'm a hot weather person...Loved living in SE Asia for that reason...36c is just about right....
  • synchkat
    As I said my ideal is about 20. 25 is OK csuse you can wear shirts or a dress but 20 ypu can still wear shorts but take a jacket. as I get older I seem to like the cooler temps more.

Although I'm happy to visit warm places. But Europe last year which was 40 and over when we were there was just too hot
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Morning normals. Did I miss someone's birthday?