Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I've never smoked too. My grandfather smoked a lot and I equated all his health issues with smoking. So I've never had a desire

Same-mine died of lung cancer. Never had the desire to smoke. No thanks.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I only learned a few years ago my dad smoked while we were kids. He'd always go outside and then was worried when he got pneumonia and had to get x rays and quit
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    I used to smoke a pipe when I was a broke college student. But after a while I started inhaling so I decided to stop.
  • synchkat
    ejinvt wrote: »
    You gals are already "smokin" as it is, so...

*insert eyeroll*

haha
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    ejinvt wrote: »
    You gals are already "smokin" as it is, so...

Very true
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    I was a bad kid, I dipped skoal, I smoked cigerettes, smoked pot, but then I grew up and quit the dumb *kitten*.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    I did a lot of stuff as a kid. If it altered your mind I tried it. Maybe that's why I'm creative with numbers. Haha!
  • synchkat
    I was a good girl. I was too busy at the rink
  • MrsUptonOgood
    It's hard to be good when no parents are paying attention....maybe that's why I watched mine like a hawk, lol.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    I wonder why I was able to make it out and not end up bad. Some of my friends growing up went onto Heroin and died or went to prison.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    I never did anything more than pot....was too scared of anything else.
  • synchkat
    My cousins were all messed up. One of the two we Associate with still always tells me how lucky I was to have the parents I did. So @MrsUptonOgood you did your kids a good thing being present in their lives
  • MrsUptonOgood
    My cousins were all messed up. One of the two we Associate with still always tells me how lucky I was to have the parents I did. So @MrsUptonOgood you did your kids a good thing being present in their lives

Exactly...When you know what Can happen, you watch for the signs. I got really lucky with mine, they all turned out pretty good :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    not luck. don't sell yourself short. rockstar mom!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Awe, Thank you Tom :)
  • synchkat
    ooooh just found out the art school has a class tomorrow and the boy has tomorrow off school...hmmmm I wonder if he'll agree he should go to that. :) I must try to be persuasive
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    ooooh just found out the art school has a class tomorrow and the boy has tomorrow off school...hmmmm I wonder if he'll agree he should go to that. :) I must try to be persuasive

Bribe him with food!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Morning Alan...
    Bill who is your fave band?

Stickfigure they are a reggae band from Northern California they are playing with another band called Rebelution at waterfront park in Charleston SC

It's going to be awesome!

that sounds like a lot of fun!
    It's going to be great all my neighbors are going
    Taking a minivan full lol

do you drive a minivan?

No my frens across the street have one
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning all....how is everyone?
    Did I miss anything important?
    Looks like there a new guy ..hello Mr Frodo

I read about the chewing tobacco ..ewww