Replies

• Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing
  • breezee65
    breezee65 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow...You look great! I have about 40 lbs to lose and I am struggling with logging my meals because I am always out socializing. Staying within 1200 calories is tough! I also struggle with night time eating. My form of relaxation in the evenings is sitting in front of the TV with food. Bottom line is changing my habits has been a challenge. Any suggestions?
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Bookmarking this thread! So motivating. How are you going to celebrate?
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    bfanny wrote: »
    I admire you for being able to follow a low carb diet for so long, I know I tried more than once but every time I couldn't keep it and regained what I lost plus more so...Good for you, you look great!!!

Ive been the same. Im looking into carb cycling though.. Could be a good middle ground
  • JoshLambert97
    JoshLambert97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you have done so well! Way to inspire me to keep going :)
  • xxNatalie34xx
    xxNatalie34xx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! you go Girl!! Congrats!!
  • BISCOTTIYO
    BISCOTTIYO Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AMAZING PROGRESS
  • ricardosoliman90
    ricardosoliman90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would love to have that success. I'm down nearly 50 in 2+ months but I expect it to start slowing down. I'm also between 1200-1300 cals a day and cardio/weight lifting 5-6 days a week. You're encouraging me that dropping 100 is very possible.

Thanks!

The fact that you lost 50 lbs in 2 months is amazing in itself.
  • MarshaB2014
    MarshaB2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!! Thank you for posting this! I think it's awesome to hear success stories from people who aren't selling anything or wanting you to sign up for stuff. Thank you!!!
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You mentioned eating 1200 calories a day...plus the calories you earned from working out? Sorry if I missed this in a previous post.
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow that is just brilliant, massive well done from me.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! That's fantastic..quite a few pounds in that short of time..I say DEDICATION! You rock! I need to drop from 308 (on Feb 29th) to my goal of 210..roughly 98 pounds. Determination and Dedication..Thanks for knowing it can be done!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I would love some help and motivation, as our 'before' starting points are basically the same it seems!! Congratulations on all of the hard work!
  • lesscott49
    lesscott49 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya you look amazing if yoy dont mind I would like help to get me going want to be slimmer for my daughters wedding in September
    Thank you
  • lesscott49
    lesscott49 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How can i look at your diary please
  • luvzumbaz
    luvzumbaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Could you share any tips that helped you to stay on track?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, and nicely done!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Thanks for sharing.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!