Get it out!!!!

Options
hdatres
hdatres Posts: 635 Member
I'm good when I get grocery shopping and I can pass things up that are not good for me. But my problem is once it's in the house I feel the need to eat it. Because I was brought up that you should not waste food. My husband and I are on a diet but we also have three adult children living in our house brings things in, and when it's in my house .the Timtation is too strong. Mountain Dew, ( I call it liquid fat lol) potato chips ect. They pay for it them selfs, but I feel like it's in my face. Does anyone else have that problem?

Replies

• hdatres
    Options
    Break up with my ???husband
    just break up

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Is Timtation one of the adult kids?
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's life, love! Can they keep the soda out in the garage, at least?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    just break up

Ah, you're new here.
  • hdatres
    Options
    just break up

adult children :bigsmile:

Oh his two boys (age 20,24 ) are never leaving, they need each other, without the boys my husband would feel like he don't have a purpose, and the boys cant have everything they want. We have been married three years and I've already come to that realization.
  • hdatres
    Options
    That's life, love! Can they keep the soda out in the garage, at least?

Keeping the snacks in there own area?? I didn't think of that. Thank you for the idea, .........I feel dumb. Lol
  • hdatres
    Options

I stated: Mountain dew and potato chips. How do you get I'm tempted by my stepson??? Ewww your sick.

• hdatres
    Options

jnichel wrote: »
    just break up

Ah, you're new here.

Yes, i'm starting my new journey of weight loss at the age of 40 .better late than never
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

Lmao smart *kitten*

She even said he was strong so I assumed he was muscling his way past her into the house with arms full of stuff.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

I stated: Mountain dew and potato chips. How do you get I'm tempted by my stepson??? Ewww your sick.

LOL.. I can't MFP today. I just Can't!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

:laugh:

Aww, c'mon....you know you wanna...
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I was gonna leave it be, but the timtation was too strong. I was overtaken.
  • hdatres
    Options
    I was gonna leave it be, but the timtation was too strong. I was overtaken.

Resist the Timothy![/
    OMG people!! I killed him, he's dead.
  • Ames_RN
    Ames_RN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had horrible kidney pains when I drank soda...just remember soda=diabetes...
  • hdatres
    Options
    Ames_RN wrote: »
    I had horrible kidney pains when I drank soda...just remember soda=diabetes...

I know what you mean I had the same problem
  • TuesdayMarch01st2016
    TuesdayMarch01st2016 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I reside with my Mother & Sister. I am the only 1 trying to lose weight. My Sister is trying to gain weight & my Mother is doing neither. There're all sorts of things in my house, that isn't mine that I'd like to eat; if they were mine but since they aren't mine, I'd be a thief; if I took them. I don't understand the temptation to steal anything from anyone (especially your own family), even if you paid for something; that is designated as theirs. Whether the person you bought something for, is an adult or a child; it's still thievery. I actually consider this to be worse, than stealing something from a store because there isn't a trusting relationship involved, with the outside world; as there's suppose to be within those that reside with you.
  • hdatres
    Options
    I reside with my Mother & Sister. I am the only 1 trying to lose weight. My Sister is trying to gain weight & my Mother is doing neither. There're all sorts of things in my house, that isn't mine that I'd like to eat; if they were mine but since they aren't mine, I'd be a thief; if I took them. I don't understand the temptation to steal anything from anyone (especially your own family), even if you paid for something; that is designated as theirs. Whether the person you bought something for, is an adult or a child; it's still thievery. I actually consider this to be worse, than stealing something from a store because there isn't a trusting relationship involved, with the outside world; as there's suppose to be within those that reside with you.

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    In for Timtation
  • hdatres
    Options
    When they buy things and it's brought into the house it's for everyone in the house. We don't put our names on our food items and say they are just the person that they belong to. Everyone contributes to groceries in the house because we all live there.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Aww, c'mon....you know you wanna...

Darn you and your peer pressure :laugh:

R_7245098_1437043738_6579_jpeg.jpg