Damn Easter Candy

Options
13»

Replies

• ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Easter eggs are for my kiddies, if i want chocolate, I will buy myself Lindt, the darker the better and in a bar so I can boringly count the calories. Oh how I miss the days of stuffing as much in my mouth as humanly possible and sitting in silence sucking the life out of it..
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I bought just a few "good chocolate " bunnies for the boys this year. I really struggle with leaving junk alone so this year I just didn't buy it. Some indulgences are tasty and some just aren't worth it.
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    Jelly beans!
  • Pocket__Cthulhu
    Pocket__Cthulhu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My problem isn't easter. It's the monday after easter when those awesome Lindtt bunnies are only a dollar and some pennies at the drug store.

If I see those, I buy several. Then I sit on my couch drinking whiskey and eating them while watching TV. My husband will come home to find me drunk, wrapped in a blanket and sprinkled with shredded gold foil, and crying because pitbulls and parolees has a lot of cute puppies on it that need good homes.

I just don't go into stores after holidays. It prevents surprise puppy adoptions and getting sick from too much chocolate.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My problem isn't easter. It's the monday after easter when those awesome Lindtt bunnies are only a dollar and some pennies at the drug store.

If I see those, I buy several. Then I sit on my couch drinking whiskey and eating them while watching TV. My husband will come home to find me drunk, wrapped in a blanket and sprinkled with shredded gold foil, and crying because pitbulls and parolees has a lot of cute puppies on it that need good homes.

I just don't go into stores after holidays. It prevents surprise puppy adoptions and getting sick from too much chocolate.

LOL.