So You Want To Have Friends on MFP??

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I only send those pics when specifically requested and only in the context of a reciprocal arrangement.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I only send those pics when specifically requested and only in the context of a reciprocal arrangement.

Is their a signed contract involved? Is it notarized?

I just wanna make sure that if someone tries to send me nudez I can slap them with a lawsuit B)

• Cameron_1969
    Options

I just wanna make sure that if someone tries to send me nudez I can slap them with a lawsuit B)

I'll have my people contact your people.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

Excellent!!! Pleasure doing business with you ;)

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

@_A_Real_Mouthful look how sweet Cameron is!!

• _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Friends are overrated. Go outside and leave your phone at home.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    _EPIC_ wrote: »

Can't! Need it so I can show everyone in the "post a selfie of yourself right now" forum that I really am out hiking or bodybuilding.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Anyone wanna Kik??? hmu...

hahahahahahahahahaha

Is kik where it goes down for everyone else? :|

IlZ4Sjh.gif

zzs3lducahrh.jpeg

• AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

Can't! Need it so I can show everyone in the "post a selfie of yourself right now" forum that I really am out hiking or bodybuilding.

Sometimes I post a selfie in the "post of selfie of yourself right now" forum that wasn't taken right now.

don't tell anyone....

• JessicaJS23
    Options

Sometimes I post a selfie in the "post of selfie of yourself right now" forum that wasn't taken right now.

don't tell anyone....

Sometimes I do that too! Like the other night I accidentally posted a car selfie and it was clearly taken during the day. FML
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I know you guys are joshing about sending dirty pictures of yourselves. You have to be! Who would do that? I mean, unless you copyrighted and sold to the highest bidder, with an ironclad contract - it would be a crazy thing to do! What if you took some filthy photo of one of your private areas and electronically sent it off to God knows who? What if you googled some smut - not that you would ever do that - and a pic of your petunia or your wand showed up? Even if your face wasn't visible, you would know it was you. It really would be horrifying, plus you wouldn't be making any money off it. Oh you guys...

Horrified?. . or maybe proud?. . I mean, if you're sending it out to someone specific, you must think it looks pretty awesome. . right?
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

don't tell anyone....

That's dishonest and you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I know you guys are joshing about sending dirty pictures of yourselves. You have to be! Who would do that? I mean, unless you copyrighted and sold to the highest bidder, with an ironclad contract - it would be a crazy thing to do! What if you took some filthy photo of one of your private areas and electronically sent it off to God knows who? What if you googled some smut - not that you would ever do that - and a pic of your petunia or your wand showed up? Even if your face wasn't visible, you would know it was you. It really would be horrifying, plus you wouldn't be making any money off it. Oh you guys...

Best thing I've read all day!

• AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

don't tell anyone....

That's dishonest and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm so deeply ashamed :'(

• JessicaJS23
    Options

Horrified?. . or maybe proud?. . I mean, if you're sending it out to someone specific, you must think it looks pretty awesome. . right?

But they're always calling it junk, which doesn't paint a pretty picture. Perhaps another colloquialism is in order?

Junk is my favorite word for it

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

But they're always calling it junk, which doesn't paint a pretty picture. Perhaps another colloquialism is in order?

I bet your junk drawer is overflowing!!!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

With cobwebs!!!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

With cobwebs!!!

<3