What do you look forward to doing once you lose weight?

Options

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Having energy and being able to walk and do activities without being out of breath.
  • Kdp2015
    Kdp2015 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Smiling at my reflection in the mirror
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Looking better in photos
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Buying pants in a single-digital size.
  • Ffiffion
    Ffiffion Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Originally, I wanted to look good for graduation but seeing as that's in less than 2 weeks, it's no longer happening and I'll have to make sure I drink enough water and don't get bloated. At the moment it's just being able to fit into clothes I already have because the sizes are slowly getting bigger and I don't want that.
  • kitkatlp
    kitkatlp Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, I want to be a role model for my three kids and inspire them to enjoy life in a healthy way.
    Being able to enjoy doing more activities with my kids.
    Looking hot shirtless. Well, actually looking the best I have never been.
    Buying clothes that make me look really good and some tight shirts, T-shirts, trousers, etc.

It has already started as I had to buy real swim shorts (the tight model not trunks) as I swim a lot. I had always refused to wear them (although it is mandatory at pools in France for example) because I would look terrible.
    Now, I don't feel that way anymore.
    I still don't feel good looking but getting there !
  • kathakraz
    kathakraz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A 30-minute 5k.

A wardrobe that consists of more than 4 dresses and some t-shirts and jeans.
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    lowering my blood pressure
    getting back into single digit clothes
    hitting the beach/pool in a two piece!!
    passing a mirror with a smile instead of with frustration
    loving to take pictures again

some of these things are already coming to fruition. I am excited!!
  • JosetteGetsFit
    JosetteGetsFit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Taking professional photos with my family, fitting into smaller clothes and maintaining my health. Thanks for the post... Those are good thoughts and good luck you all! ❤️
    Just a fun thread today for everyone.....

What are some of the things you are really looking forward too once you lose your goal weight?

Here are some of mine:

- Participate in the mud run my friends do each year.
    - Not get winded walking up stairs to bed.
    - Not have to use a CPAP machine when sleeping anymore. No sleep apnea.
    - Wear normal sized clothes - no more only going to stores with big & tall sections.
    - Enjoy going to the gym and getting exercise and not have it be a chore.
    - Feel more than comfortable taking shirt off at pool, hot tub, beach, basketball game, or hiking.
    - Be able to bend over and tie my shoes without belly in way. Not tying them cross legged/sideways.
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Being able to sew with the cool indie designer patterns and use less fabric doing it - and wearing cool trendy styles without being afraid of looking ridiculous in them because I am fat. Not to mention just more options in smaller sizes clothes-wise, and my thighs not rubbing together when I run.
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    And laying out to get a tan or not wearing a shirt when exercising (just sports bra). That would be rad.
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Maybe I won't get treated like crap
  • rachel29hart
    rachel29hart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking forward to going shopping and wearing the clothes I've always wanted to wear. I work in fashion and I want to look great in my clothing, and more importantly, feel comfortable wearing it for 9+ hours a day. This includes wearing a button-down that won't gap in the chest (my holy grail of cool-girl basics to fit into!). But when it comes down to it, I'm in my mid-20s, and I want to look great whenever I look back at some of my best years. I realized the other day that I haven't been less than 150 pounds since I was in 6th grade... going below that would mean I've accomplished a goal I've had for over 10 years.