CIZE Group

Options
Shells918
Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
I started a group for everyone who's starting or doing CIZE so we can motivate and inspire each other. I'm not a beachbody coach, I just love the program and want to share it!!!

Replies

• Shells918
    Options
    ckilo0k61hwn.png
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea ....Thanks @ darlswife :)
  • alisasila111
    alisasila111 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day one for me today. I've done it recently, but due to a 2 week gap, I'm starting over. And I was a little more lax about my nutrition before. I really want to commit to healthier eating, a shakeology shake a day, and 72 oz of water per day, along with 10,000 steps. Hopefully with this plan, I'll see some good results!
  • Diviniteee
    Diviniteee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day one for me today.. with Cize and being serious about my WL goal. It didn't feel like a workout but I gave it all of my energy so I hope I see some great results.
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorrow. I did it on n off for a month but stopped for 2 weeks cause I was sick sonic think I will start fresh tomorrow!
  • Shells918
    Options
    So happy to see you @alisasila111 and @MorenteDent

It really doesn't feel like a workout to me either.

I have to work on drinking more water too. I know I lose better when I do, I've just never been a big water drinker. But I'm getting some right now!
  • Shells918
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorrow. I did it on n off for a month but stopped for 2 weeks cause I was sick sonic think I will start fresh tomorrow!
    Sorry you were sick. I couldn't do it today for the same reason.
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    1st day for me today ....I enjoyed it :)
  • Shells918
    Options

Awesome
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »

Awesome

• Shells918
    Options
    jeay2dg43dqj.jpeg
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    Sorry you were sick. I couldn't do it today for the same reason.

Thanks! I think I will start from the beginning again. Try and eat better and stay on it this time. I really do love it and I sweat lots
  • alisasila111
    Options
    Day 2 today. Yesterday I was off of work and I worked out in the middle of the day, which is so much better. On work days I have to wake up at 5:15 and since my body is still waking up, my heart rate doesn't get as high. But I'm still burning calories, at least, because there's no other time I can do it. At least Cize is fun enough to make me want to get moving at that hour!
  • Qu33nT86
    Qu33nT86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Will be joining in on this I love all of Shaun T's workout videos. I saw this one and had to get it. I will be starting hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning So i can get a fresh start and body ready OFC and my simple equipment... WATER, WATER, TOWEL, WATER,ENERGY

Alisa
    my day starts off like yours early Im gonna set my clock so i can get up at 5:15est yet try to go back to sleep (which is never easy or happen) after haha cause i will have to get back on for work at 6:45est (bot sure your time zone) and do mines also.
  • laurenceHarris
    laurenceHarris Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Is CIZE worth all the hype on here? It's quite expensive for me so I want to know if it's worth it!
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 this morning...I am totally addicted. I want to do it again tonight! I HATE regimented workout plans and DVDs, and CIZE is nothing like that. For me, it is a blast. I don't feel like, "Omg, it has only been 10 minutes?" or "Gah I don't want to do this!". And I'm loving the calorie burn I'm getting out of such a short period of time.
  • alisasila111
    Options
    Qu33nT86 wrote: »
    Will be joining in on this I love all of Shaun T's workout videos. I saw this one and had to get it. I will be starting hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning So i can get a fresh start and body ready OFC and my simple equipment... WATER, WATER, TOWEL, WATER,ENERGY

Alisa
    my day starts off like yours early Im gonna set my clock so i can get up at 5:15est yet try to go back to sleep (which is never easy or happen) after haha cause i will have to get back on for work at 6:45est (bot sure your time zone) and do mines also.

I'm in CST but my times are similar. It doesn't help that my commute is almost an hour. But I'm a teacher so a couple more months and I'm looking for a closer job for next school year. In the past some times my alarm would go off but I thought I was too tired to get up and needed more sleep, so I'd skip my workouts. But now I really want to stop doing that and just suck it up, and enjoying Cize really helps with that!

I did day 3 this morning and I burned a little more than yesterday. And I sure got lots of steps in today at work too walking some of my more hyper students up and down the hallways to calm them down (I'm a special ed teacher).
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Is CIZE worth all the hype on here? It's quite expensive for me so I want to know if it's worth it!

Honestly, it depends on what you enjoy. If you like dancing, Shaun T., and don't mind repeating (you "take it from the top" quite frequently) then you would like it. I'm getting 400 calorie burns in 30 minutes according to my HRM and I don't dread doing it, so for me, that made it worth the money.
  • kellapicola
    kellapicola Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So glad I just saw this thread--I got mine a few weeks ago in the mail and was wondering if I made an impulse decision to buy it and now that I saw this thread about it, I am looking forward to starting it!! I saw the commercial for it and just had to get it. Hopefully it is something I will enjoy doing...I love to dance but don't do it often, so this seemed to be right up my alley! Going to try and see if my kids will join me, LOL...daughter might, she's 9 and loves to dance around but not sure of my 15 year old son--I may need to tell him that girls like guys that dance, that may do it :). Good luck everyone!
  • Shells918
    Options
    So glad I just saw this thread--I got mine a few weeks ago in the mail and was wondering if I made an impulse decision to buy it and now that I saw this thread about it, I am looking forward to starting it!! I saw the commercial for it and just had to get it. Hopefully it is something I will enjoy doing...I love to dance but don't do it often, so this seemed to be right up my alley! Going to try and see if my kids will join me, LOL...daughter might, she's 9 and loves to dance around but not sure of my 15 year old son--I may need to tell him that girls like guys that dance, that may do it :). Good luck everyone!

I really think you're going to like it. Its definitely my favorite video workout. Let us know what you think. And when your son sees the pretty girls dancing he may want to do it too.