CIZE Group

Options

Replies

• KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    law1231 wrote: »
    How long are the workouts and are any of you "dance challenged"? I enjoy dancing, but I just suck at it! Would someone that doesn't dance well be able to do these workouts?

I'm definitely no dancer but I love the workouts and find the time flies by when I'm doing them. They vary in length 30 - 50 minutes depending on the routine.

• Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I should be moving on to In The Pocket, but there are a lot of arm movements and I'm nursing a sore shoulder, so I'll be doing Full Out for a few extra days. Still loving it though!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Took my measurements this morning and in 12 weeks I've lost 10 pounds and 10.5 inches. I just got the weight loss DVDs so on going to be adding them to my routine. I will share with you that I don't just do CIZE. I usually do CIZE then either Zumba or walk away the pounds fat burning edition for 40 minutes or more so I'm doing at least 60+ minutes of cardio a day. Now that I have these new, harder videos, I think I'll do 2 CIZE videos a day for the next month and see how it goes.
  • Danimri84
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    Took my measurements this morning and in 12 weeks I've lost 10 pounds and 10.5 inches. I just got the weight loss DVDs so on going to be adding them to my routine. I will share with you that I don't just do CIZE. I usually do CIZE then either Zumba or walk away the pounds fat burning edition for 40 minutes or more so I'm doing at least 60+ minutes of cardio a day. Now that I have these new, harder videos, I think I'll do 2 CIZE videos a day for the next month and see how it goes.

Awesome results! I've been considering the weight loss DVDs as well, so I'll be interested in your experience!

• Danimri84
    Options
    zz94tt0biejb.jpeg
  • Danimri84
    Options
    I'm being super brave here, but these are my 3 week results from CIZE. 13 lbs and I'm seeing a few inches lost.
  • Fit_Takes_Time
    Fit_Takes_Time Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am starting Cize today!!!! Super excited to get this going! I was trying 22 min Hard Corps, but my knees just are not quite there. So gonna dance off the first bit!@!!
  • Shells918
    Options
    Danimri84 wrote: »
    I'm being super brave here, but these are my 3 week results from CIZE. 13 lbs and I'm seeing a few inches lost.
    What a change in such a short amount of time!!! Great job!!!
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am starting Cize tomorrow morning.
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have done my my first Cize workout. Crazy 8s. At first I thought this is so easy, will I be breaking any sweat but by the first 10 minutes I got the clear idea what is this about. Also, I think I sucked at it. I kept on forgetting moves and my coordination sucks balls. :(

In a hindsight though, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I plan on continuing it for the next couple of weeks.

What are your inputs?
  • KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I found the workouts would be as energetic or 'easy' as I wanted them to be - that's one of the things I love about them. Sometimes I focus on learning the steps and getting them right, other times I just go for it and let the steps fall where they may!!! :)

The first time I attempted any of the dances I thought "I'll never get this one". The second time I'd see some improvement and generally by the third time I'd have the steps down and start work on getting ready to take my place front and center in a music video!
  • Shells918
    Options
    I'm going through them for the third time and they're still challenging and make me sweat a lot. I just purchased the additional weight loss DVDs and tried one of them and while difficult it's still fun and I'm happy to have new dances in the rotation.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting CIZE today or tomorrow. I'm excited! Glad I found this group for support too! :)
  • Shells918
    Options
    I'm going to be starting CIZE today or tomorrow. I'm excited! Glad I found this group for support too! :)

You're going to love it!!! Tell us what you think!

• musclegirl50
    musclegirl50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Cize and so excited that I found this group.
  • ToniHughart
    ToniHughart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just finished day one of cize today and I loved it! I thought it was a lot of fun and Shawn T is great. I'm looking forward to getting better at Crazy 8s
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started Cize on Sunday (5/8) and I've done Crazy 8s for three days in a row so far. My plan is to do the beginners schedule, and if I find I need to change it up more, I'll switch to advanced.

My major issue is that due to back problems in the past, I have difficulty leaning forward and then standing straight again quickly. So, for the "trip" move, I can't lean forward and hop as instructed. Instead I touch my toe to the ground behind me and kick forward. The up/down one I also feel like I don't get very "down". Outside of those, everything else is good and I'm enjoying the first dance!!1

After each Cize I've been adding on 20 minutes of " night" yoga (it's designed to relax you before sleep). I think the additional stretching is important for me because there isn't much stretching at the end of Cize.

• Shells918
    Options
    majoki wrote: »
    I started Cize on Sunday (5/8) and I've done Crazy 8s for three days in a row so far. My plan is to do the beginners schedule, and if I find I need to change it up more, I'll switch to advanced.

My major issue is that due to back problems in the past, I have difficulty leaning forward and then standing straight again quickly. So, for the "trip" move, I can't lean forward and hop as instructed. Instead I touch my toe to the ground behind me and kick forward. The up/down one I also feel like I don't get very "down". Outside of those, everything else is good and I'm enjoying the first dance!!1

After each Cize I've been adding on 20 minutes of " night" yoga (it's designed to relax you before sleep). I think the additional stretching is important for me because there isn't much stretching at the end of Cize.

I hate the tripping part of the videos. I think they only work one side of the body. My only real complaint. But welcome to the group!!!
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!

Now that I've completed my 5th day of Crazy 8s, I'm doing even better. I can now do the tripping move with the double hopping (but the leaning forward is still a challenge for my back). Yay!! I agree that the trip is a lot for one leg. I've been switching up the leg I use during the workout.
  • LindaRae55
    LindaRae55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    unnichacko wrote: »
    I have done my my first Cize workout. Crazy 8s. At first I thought this is so easy, will I be breaking any sweat but by the first 10 minutes I got the clear idea what is this about. Also, I think I sucked at it. I kept on forgetting moves and my coordination sucks balls. :(

In a hindsight though, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I plan on continuing it for the next couple of weeks.

What are your inputs?

I definitely suck at it and I am very uncoordinated - I started April 4 and I am still on Crazy 8s. At first I could only make it for 12 minutes - now I can do the full 30 minutes. I fake the steps I still can't do - definite cannot do the trip and the one he says is like jumping jacks.
    I have lost about 7 lbs and a couple of inches so far.