How's everyone coping with Easter temptation?

Options

Replies

• CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    We had some nice roast lamb with roasted vegetables. Then a couple of pieces of a nice dark chocolate. I don't get all the drama about Easter.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I exercised this am. I am eating what I want today---nothing too outrageous.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I got 1 1/2 hours of exercise in today... the chocolate eggs were worth every minute of sweat!
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Mavrick_RN wrote: »
    ...........and ate the whole thing!

i39rqfyvmuf7.jpg

Lol
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I ate grilled salmon and asparagus. Then a double helping of garlic mashed potatoes and a double serving of coffee cake. I had every intention of not going overboard, but I did.

I'm really glad I went to the gym and ate light earlier. Still, wish I had more will power.
  • haviegirl
    haviegirl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I was a rock star today until about 4 pm. We aren't going to talk about anything after 4 pm. But tomorrow is another day, and I'm going to KILL IT.
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I ate all of the things. But hey, one indulgent day isn't going to regain the 66 pounds I've lost. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I did very well, avoided all chocolates, scalloped potatoes, my own spinach squares, I did have wine, but red wine is both acceptable and I did account for it. The smoked ham was fantastic, had some but I had more of the roasted vegis that I brought.

David
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Badly! Baked a lot of Easter bread and most of it is going to work tomorrow, however, the loaf I kept for myself is shrinking... t3160os6fji4.jpeg
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Pretty awesome. Refeed day today to make sure I crush my training on Tuesday. Still have about 1000 calories to get through today, after about 2500.
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I ended up with about 1600 calories over ( a lot since I'm only 5 ft) but I did get over 10k steps in today and 15 min of weight lifting.

I've already planned some extra work outs for this week :)
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Me and my siblings are all fully fledged adults but our mum still buys us easter eggs, and my partner and I buy each other eggs too, so...needless to say, I didn't even attempt to exercise my willpower.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    The bf made hot cross buns and I nearly ate them all. But I am still under my weekly calorie limit so ..it's all good :)
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm.... hot cross buns, love l'em :) I've had 3 or 4 over the last week and really enjoyed the treat...weighed in this morning and lost 1lb ;)
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    It's been surprisingly easy for me, managed to make all the Easter eggs fit into my macros eased by some cardio I did yesterday so I could have a little bit more. Weighed myself this morning and lost 1.6 lbs since last Monday so I think I'm in a small minority of people who've lost weight over Easter.
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great 1700 calories back to 1200 today
    Breakfast
    Bread - Whole-wheat, 50 g
    Chedder Cheese - Chedder Cheese, 15 gram
    Président - Beurre Demi-Sel (Salted Butter), 5 g
    Tesco Butcher's Choice - Chipolata Sausages, 1 sausages

Dinner
    Beans - Snap, green, raw, 1 cup
    Carrots - Raw, 4 small (5-1/2" long)
    Generic - Roast Potatoes, 50 g
    Bisto - Gravy, 25 ml
    Gemma & Kiki's Homemade - Stuffed Lamb Roast , 1 slice (340g)
    Homemade - Creamed Potatoes, 0.4 cup

Snacks
    Generic Coffee - Black Coffee, 16 fluid ounce
    Homemade - Crispy Apple Tart, 1/8 tart
    Nics Cakes - Cupcake - With Fondant, 2 Cake 3
    Cadbury - Flake - Easter Egg, 45 g
  • 6pkdreamer
    6pkdreamer Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Red Tulip Bunny 100 grams
    Serving size 25 grams only 500kj
    Who eats just the ears and stops?
    Total bunny 2100kj. 60% .sugar. Way to sweet for me anyway.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    I went WAY over yesterday at Easter. I knew there was going to be a ton of delicious food at my cousin's Easter dinner. Delicious lamb shank and ham, with roasted brussels sprouts, yummy spinach salad, green beans and a little penne a la vodka. That and lots of red wine at the all day party. I knew I was basically eating two entrees at lunch so I didn't have dinner because I was still stuffed. I wanted to try everything and went for smaller portions of the higher calorie items, but still, it's an onslaught of food when your family is Italian! So, today is a new day, I really watched what I ate and got back down to my normal calorie count. I don't feel bad about what I ate at Easter because it was a very special occasion (family reunion) and I know I don't normally pork out.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Mavrick_RN wrote: »
    ...........and ate the whole thing!

i39rqfyvmuf7.jpg
    XD

My Easter was pretty crappy. I overrate, nothing worth the calories thanks to a family emergency, but I did pick up some Cadbury milk chocolate eggs today. I'll have some after dinner.

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I ate candy yesterday, I logged, and today I'm on track.

I did not buy candy really tempts me though. I can eat a bag of sweet tart jelly beans all by myself. Those are my favorite non-chocolate candies.