Options
NA1979
NA1979 Posts: 223 Member
What's the most important to you?

Replies

• HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Personality 100%! Looks fade, charm and a sense of humour doesn't! :)
  • NA1979
    Options
    Come on..personality no matter what anyone says will never be 100%, for me it's definitely personality, over looks but aesthetically there has to be some thing
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Personality for sure. Looks are a bonus
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Personality for sure. I've actually fallen for people that I wasn't physically attracted to, just based off their personality. Once you fall in love with someone's personality, all of them is attractive to you, even if they physically weren't so before.
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Personality... Someone funny who can make me laugh... I always fall for that.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Looks and personality both matter. For me it's 40 percent looks and 60 percent personality.
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I don't settle... Both
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    Looks are what first attracts me to someone, but personality is what keeps me interested.
  • mscuriosity
    mscuriosity Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Personality every time. Looks are a bonus
  • NA1979
    Options
    LilacTea wrote: »
    Looks are what first attracts me to someone, but personality is what keeps me interested.

Yeah I think that.
  • Pollance
    Pollance Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Guess it depends on whether its a short term fling or a more substantial relationship that you are looking for. You'd get bored staring at a gorgeous 10 airhead or Neanderthal over time (although for a short period it could be fun)
    For me Personality 90%, looks 10%.
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Personality - of a person has a great personality that in its self can be extremely attractive.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I like the kind of personality that leads to good looks over time, i.e. someone who has self discipline, a strong ethic of physical activity, a low whining quotient, an interest in health, and a willingness to try new things, like a new diet whenever necessary in order to stay healthy. I'm not compatible with very rigid people who insist they can't enjoy life without eating poorly/smoking/using drugs/drinking too much, and I don't find them physically attractive either.
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Personality and intelligence. Looks don't matter when you're old and grey - you need someone you can talk to and get along with.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    jensauce wrote: »
    Personality and intelligence. Looks don't matter when you're old and grey - you need someone you can talk to and get along with.

They matter to me! So does someone's ability to do more than talk.
  • bellajan17
    bellajan17 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I want to be attracted physically to the guy I end up with and I want him to be attracted to me. That's not saying that we both have to be perfect or even fit in to the idea of what we normally find attractive...but there has to be something there.
  • looking4gains
    looking4gains Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is a silly post. Best quote in this situation is that looks capture the eye and its the the personality that steals the heart. An affectionate, caring, supportive woman who has the ability to comprimise and love with all they have brings out the same traits and caring in myself. Finding that is more substantial to me that a woman who is just appealing to the eye.

And also, society and corporations has ruined what beauty is. Contouring makeup. Fake eyelashes. Fake hair. Push up bras. Botox injections. It's silly, so much work to make women what they aren't. To me natural beauty is the moments that steal my heart. Just waking up in a t shirt and the soft look in their eye and the hair a mess with a smile after my goofiness. Now that is beautiful. But I guess I'm old school.
  • kenia08aviles
    kenia08aviles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It all comes down to personality, no matter what the person looks like
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Personality and intelligence are far, far more important to me than looks. Granted, I definitely am glad that my S/O is nice to look at, but her personality is why we've been together almost 7 years.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Personality