Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :smooched:

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Tomorrow is our 1 year wedding anniversary so it will be quite the challenge for me but I am up for it! I already plan on going to the gym so thats a start! :happy:
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    I would be IN in a heartbeat, but my hubby has one day off a week, and I can't do that much on Saturday, as it's our only day together.. If you wait til Sunday afternoon to get my results, I will DEFINITELY be INNNNNNNNNNNN! :drinker:
  • KBJ27
    KBJ27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! This is a great idea! And I like the way it changes my mind set!!! Weekend here we come!!! Ill check in first thing in the morning for a little extra motivation and reminder to push through! It so worth it when you feel good!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
  • naturalShar
    Options
    I'm in again! You guys are awesome....i'm loving all the motivation from you guys,feel free to add me as a friend:happy:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! :bigsmile:
    Kelly
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Hope you recover quickly, and HOORAY for the soldier coming home!

Skinny Saturday is on!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i think i can do it. i have a new zest in me for working out. i want to be extreme! and hike...or bike!! yeah! good luck everyone
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I haven't had a great week so I am in for tomorrow to get me back on track!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo in...I need this challange.....I am however on call all weekend, but my patients will have to be patient with me (ha!!!) I can't wait to see what all I can get done tomorrow and I am finally going to go gung hoe on water!!!! the sky is the limit!!:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! You are putting yourself on the list this weekend. We can still get a lot done and take care of others while taking care of ourselves. We deserve to look and feel our very best.:heart:

My Skinny Sat. has started out great with food and water.:drinker: Eating healthy and light and drinking an ocean of water today! Not much movement for me today as I am nursing a sore foot. Had surgery on my left foot so my new exercise routine will involve pilates and weights. Can't do much in the aerobic area. Rats...that is what I love to do. Oh well, this cast is temporary. I still plan on losing weight while in the cast.

It is supposed to be hot and humid in the midwest. If you are working outside today be sure to drink plenty of H2O! What is your Saturday plan for success?:smooched:
  • skysilver
    skysilver Posts: 73
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am in to :happy: I will actually leave the house and go for a walk on the beach, not done that for a few years. Today i will start right here right now.
    Thanks for the motivation, we can all do it :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Morning ladies....Fabulous fifty, hoping you feel ok this am....I will do some exercise in your honor today.....getting off to a good start, slept well last night and am ready to go.....will check in with you all later...:drinker:
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I am up and ready to do well today, I feel terribly bloated due to all the pretzels I ate last night so am definitely having lots of water today. I am going to get it two workouts somehow. My husband is home so he will get to spend lots of quality time with our children while I exercise!!! This is perfect for me today as I usually don't do great on the weekends and I already did badly yesterday.
    Lets go for it ladies!!!
  • boo518
    boo518 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in. It seems everything I do during the week falls apart on the weekends.
  • timbotina
    Options
    Count me in. It seems everything I do during the week falls apart on the weekends.

Just keep your head up and keep digging!!!!! It will all work out (get it, you, workout, HA!! I kill myself!!):happy:

Anyhow, just came back from my jog/walk with the kids (had to bring my little girl who is 3 back early....she just couldn't keep up with me and my son who rode his bike).....but I am sooo energized!!! Sat. challange here I come!!:drinker:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Today is going to be a real challenge. One of my best friends is turning 40 and there's a HUGE cookout today. This girl knows how to throw a party :laugh: The food and drinks are always incredible :tongue:

However, I've already made plans to go cycling with 2 friends early tomorrow morning. This was a conscious decision so that I wouldn't stay out too late, OR drink much. :laugh: A hangover and 40-50mile bike ride simply do not mix :laugh: Also, if I eat too much junk food, I won't have a good ride. Plus, I know I have to answer to all of you.

So, the plan is to do a short bike ride today (10-15m) and stick to the grilled chicken and veggies at the party. The great thing about backyard parties at this friend's house is that there is always a volleyball net set up and we always play. So, it's not just sitting around eating. There's also badminton, frisbee, and horseshoes. :happy:

So, wish me luck, ladies!!! And good luck to all of you!!! :drinker:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Today is going to be a real challenge. One of my best friends is turning 40 and there's a HUGE cookout today. This girl knows how to throw a party :laugh: The food and drinks are always incredible :tongue:

However, I've already made plans to go cycling with 2 friends early tomorrow morning. This was a conscious decision so that I wouldn't stay out too late, OR drink much. :laugh: A hangover and 40-50mile bike ride simply do not mix :laugh: Also, if I eat too much junk food, I won't have a good ride. Plus, I know I have to answer to all of you.

So, the plan is to do a short bike ride today (10-15m) and stick to the grilled chicken and veggies at the party. The great thing about backyard parties at this friend's house is that there is always a volleyball net set up and we always play. So, it's not just sitting around eating. There's also badminton, frisbee, and horseshoes. :happy:

So, wish me luck, ladies!!! And good luck to all of you!!! :drinker:

Good luck....sounds like you have a great plan....so go have some fun!!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Thanks, timbotina:smile:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Just checking in!!

Ate a good breakfast this morning, and just spent 2 hours at the gym doing cardio and then a Body Pump class!! I've been drinking LOTS of water ( on my 4th 20oz. bottle) and eating right! Man does my body feel good right now!

Happy Saturday to everyone!! :happy:
  • naturalShar
    Options
    Checking in!
    How is everyones skinny Saturday going? Mine has been great so far,I did n hour of tae bo and still plan on doing about 30 minutes on the treadmill. I also have a walk on the beach planned for tonight with the hubby.

On another note,I snuck and weighed myself(I usually do that on my no workout day,every Sunday) and I have lost another 2 pounds:love: ! I'm hoping tomorrow will be another pound added:wink:

Have fun everyone!