Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Checking in!
    How is everyones skinny Saturday going? Mine has been great so far,I did n hour of tae bo and still plan on doing about 30 minutes on the treadmill. I also have a walk on the beach planned for tonight with the hubby.

On another note,I snuck and weighed myself(I usually do that on my no workout day,every Sunday) and I have lost another 2 pounds:love: ! I'm hoping tomorrow will be another pound added:wink:

Have fun everyone!

Congratulations on your loss! That is just fantastic! Everyone seems to be very dedicated and motivated to finish strong! I ate light and drank lots of water today. Not much exercise here for a while due to foot surgery. After I have a few days under my belt I will do some pilates and weights. I am open to any suggestions! You guys are just awesome and I am proud of your accomplishments today! Yay for you! :smooched:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing good today in the challenge! I however had to bow out today. I got up this morning & put my swimsuit on & was headed outside to do a few laps in the pool, then had a day of yardwork & gardening planned & a bike ride. However I must have ate something that didn't agree with my body at dinner last night, as I began my trek of running back & forth to the bathroom for SIX HOURS straight! So basically I've had a "****ty day" (pardon my french!) :sick: :sick: :sick:

So I'm listening to my body & doing absolutely nothing today! :sad:

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, but its supposed to rain here again, so I doubt if I get my yardwork done again. I need a lawnboy! :laugh:

Hope you all are having a great Skinny Saturday!

Kelly
  • naturalShar
    Options
    Checking in!
    How is everyones skinny Saturday going? Mine has been great so far,I did n hour of tae bo and still plan on doing about 30 minutes on the treadmill. I also have a walk on the beach planned for tonight with the hubby.

On another note,I snuck and weighed myself(I usually do that on my no workout day,every Sunday) and I have lost another 2 pounds:love: ! I'm hoping tomorrow will be another pound added:wink:

Have fun everyone!

Congratulations on your loss! That is just fantastic! Everyone seems to be very dedicated and motivated to finish strong! I ate light and drank lots of water today. Not much exercise here for a while due to foot surgery. After I have a few days under my belt I will do some pilates and weights. I am open to any suggestions! You guys are just awesome and I am proud of your accomplishments today! Yay for you! :smooched:
    Thank you!:happy:
    Hopefully your foot heals fast and you'll be up and running(pun intended) real soon:flowerforyou:
    The pilates definitely sounds good as a workout til the foot is better.....
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing good today in the challenge! I however had to bow out today. I got up this morning & put my swimsuit on & was headed outside to do a few laps in the pool, then had a day of yardwork & gardening planned & a bike ride. However I must have ate something that didn't agree with my body at dinner last night, as I began my trek of running back & forth to the bathroom for SIX HOURS straight! So basically I've had a "****ty day" (pardon my french!) :sick: :sick: :sick:

So I'm listening to my body & doing absolutely nothing today! :sad:

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, but its supposed to rain here again, so I doubt if I get my yardwork done again. I need a lawnboy! :laugh:

Hope you all are having a great Skinny Saturday!

Kelly

I hope you feel better tomorrow!

I survived my first Skinny Saturday challenge and am so happy. I am now going to race upstairs to bed before my tired willpower leads me into the kitchen where the cake is!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Not my best Skinny Saturday but I'll take it. Called into work but burned over 800 calories, drank lots of water. It is sooooo hot and humid here. I am well under my calories, got the little warning lecture about not eating enough. Did I say it's realllllly hot and humid here.

Sorry about the bug Kelly hope you're better soon.

Rest the foot Fab so you can get back in the mode sooner and sounder!

Such motivation and dedication, girls, I am so impressed!

Nite Nite, Alice
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Great job to one and all and Kelly running to up and down to the bathroom with the runs should be listed on the exercise list, HA!! I would have liked to get a little more exercise in but had a baby shower and fireworks to go to, Maybe I can get a good workout in today..
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm feeling much better today. I've just been taking it easy this morning & I'm thinking I may be able to get out & at least get my lawn mowed. If I do ok after that I may go for a bike ride. But I think that's probably all I'm going to do today. My stomach is still a little blah. And YES I agree there should be some sort of "bathroom exercise" in the data base! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm still trying to push the water today & hopefully I can eat more than just cereal today. That was all I had yesterday. Didn't really think my digestive system could handle much more than that! :sick:

I hope you all have a great week! My weigh in is tomorrow & I'm hoping I'll be on track. I'm not sure if I really should count it if I have a huge loss, since I flushed it all out yesterday! :laugh:

See you all for Skinny Wednesday! :drinker:

Kelly
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Checking in late... I had an average Saturday. I almost broke even. Definitely ate too much, but did get in a short bike ride and an hour of volleyball at a cookout. I'll take it :smile:
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i'm in i need alot of help on the weekends and maybe this could be the help i need..
  • mhannan13
    mhannan13 Posts: 53
    Options
    I want to join as, well! Being out of routine on the weekends always seems to screw me up! Hopefully this will help as you all seem super motivated and successful. Maybe you'll rub off on my weekend behavior. :smile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Welcome ladies!!! :smile: We also have a Skinny Wednesday challenge for a mid-week boost. FabulousFifty is our fearless leader. Keep an eye on the message boards. :drinker:
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hey all its the weekend..hope all is doing great!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    hey all its the weekend..hope all is doing great!!!

Hi! Go here for the new thread dear friend: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104775-skinny-saturday-challenge?page=2#posts-1448681