Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Last time you were caught talking to yourself and who caught you?

Options
jackfrost366
jackfrost366 Posts: 26 Member
Last time you were caught talking to yourself and who caught you?

Replies

• bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    constantly talk to myself and sing to myself as well... i own a horse stables and i do it while i clean the stalls... last time a customer caught me and said i'm always singing .. i looked at her straight faced and said... "i sing to keep the voices in my head happy and quiet"
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I always talk to myself openly
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying.

- Gandalf
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I talk to myself all the time; usually when doing homework or cleaning, sometimes when angry. Everyone catches me at some point.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Nowadays, I make sure I don't get caught.
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Options
    My imaginary friend
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    My kids lol
  • MFPUser73629
    MFPUser73629 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Not talking but rocking out and I don’t know by who, just the traffic around me.

There are times when I go into the office and to put up with traffic I throw in a CD of Five Finger Death Punch or similar and beat the sheit out of the steering wheel line I’m playing drums while singing my loudest.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    It's easier to talk to yourself without getting caught since the masks now, unless you're extra loud.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options
    2 minutes ago I recited a comment from mfp and my son walked by and said what?. Yes I talk to my computer all the time