*!* APRIL 2016 Walking Challenge *!*

Options

Replies

• AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    joujito556 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone feel the same!!!!! There are days I just want to sit on the couch and others I feel full of energy...Yesterday, I barely made it to 3000 but today I almost reached 9000 (goal is 6000). Infact I hit the gym for 45 min early in the morning and ended up with 30 min walk in the afternoon.
    I still feel the energy going on......Actually , I might even walk at home before bedtime ;)

I would rather stay in bed some mornings, but I know I will feel better once I get out there and walk. I also want to eat more food so burning some calories while walking helps me quite a bit.
  • ballyshea
    ballyshea Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    13th April - 10408 steps, 6.27 km o:)
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    14,479 steps today
    5.7 miles
    416 calories burned
  • arniedog74
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone feel the same!!!!! There are days I just want to sit on the couch and others I feel full of energy...Yesterday, I barely made it to 3000 but today I almost reached 9000 (goal is 6000). Infact I hit the gym for 45 min early in the morning and ended up with 30 min walk in the afternoon.
    I still feel the energy going on......Actually , I might even walk at home before bedtime ;)

If I had my choice, I would stay in bed all the time. It makes me feel good to get all the dogs out of their kennels. I'm just completely exhausted, always. And, allergies are really kicking my butt which makes it worse. Ugh
  • AlphaHowls
    Options
    arniedog74 wrote: »

If I had my choice, I would stay in bed all the time. It makes me feel good to get all the dogs out of their kennels. I'm just completely exhausted, always. And, allergies are really kicking my butt which makes it worse. Ugh

Ugh! Allergies, I have the hardest time with spring and fall! Pollen bites!!!!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    arniedog74 wrote: »

Ugh! Allergies, I have the hardest time with spring and fall! Pollen bites!!!!

Yes it most certainly does! Makes it hard on motivation!
  • twinkletoes62
    twinkletoes62 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can count me in :)
  • Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 20 minutes on my exercise bike the last three days - hoping on the treadmill tonight. I don't have a Fitbit yet but I can post time, calories and speed. Going for 30 minutes which since I'm starting over is usually a little over a mile at between 2.5 and 3 mph. Goal is to be consistent at 3 mph for 45 minutes by the end of the month. My son is coming home from college May 7th and I'd like to be in the 180's by then even if it's 189.9. Finally got a groove going with tracking my food, onward to getting back into the exercise groove. Looking forward to doing 5ks and 10ks again by mid summer. Hope everyone had an AWESOME day!
  • AlphaHowls
    Options
    I know the challenge is in progress but I'd love to be in too!

You can join us at anytime!!! Welcome!
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    April 13
    11210!!! Woohoo above goal
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    12,319 April 13
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

I would rather stay in bed some mornings, but I know I will feel better once I get out there and walk. I also want to eat more food so burning some calories while walking helps me quite a bit.

Me too.
  • sperreaux
    sperreaux Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :s
    Everyone here is inspiring me to do better.
  • heivioismaa
    heivioismaa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    April 14th 7617 steps 4,7km.
  • jhayden74942
    jhayden74942 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log last night for some reason. Steps 27405, Miles 13.11
  • AlphaHowls
    Options
    4/14/16 Neighborhood Walk 12,327 steps 5.62 miles 2:00:00 721 cals

Pressure wash deck and deck furniture
  • ballyshea
    ballyshea Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    14th April - 6174 steps, 3.71 km
  • arniedog74
    Options
    13,424 steps
    4.8 miles
    370 calories

Some days I feel this is helping... Today was one of those days...
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    add me please