Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have an 8 inch titanium rod and 8 titanium screws in my left arm.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ^ like iron man here, i also have 8 inches, i also have a metal plate in my collarbone courtesy of a bike crash. I prefer to think of my metalness as reinforcement.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    ^ us three could almost make one wolverine!!!!!!!! bring on the spandex!
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    ^ like iron man here, i also have 8 inches, i also have a metal plate in my collarbone courtesy of a bike crash. I prefer to think of my metalness as reinforcement.
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    ^ got 2 steal bars holding my vertebrae together

I tell everyone mine is my first installment of my Wolverine installment.

I was working on my car and the Jack Stands Shifted and the car came down on top of me. From belt to head I was under the car. Snapped my arm like a twig, bruised some ribs, did some nerve damage. About about a year after that happened I strart'd losing my weight.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I don't have any metal in me but I do like rods... (sorry guys too easy... couldn't resist)
  • jhschwindt85
    jhschwindt85 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I like to collect old money/coins
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have an 8 inch titanium rod and 8 titanium screws in my left arm.
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    ^ got 2 steal bars holding my vertebrae together

Well, it's pretty minor, but I have a metal post in my hand. :#
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    i was told i'd get pain in cold weather but nothing ever happens tbh, only if people whack it does it hurt.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was born with no calf muscle in my right leg
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    I don't have any metal in me but I do like rods... (sorry guys too easy... couldn't resist)

Comment of the week right here.... Be prepared for a influx of guys wanting to friend you now..... LOL
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I ran with the bulls in Spain
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Once got stopped by airport security for trying to carry a box cutter onto a plane.

It was pre 9/11, and I was returning from a trade show where I used to to (gasp) open boxes. I forgot I'd stashed it in my bag after breaking down the booth.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Comment of the week right here.... Be prepared for a influx of guys wanting to friend you now..... LOL

Hahaha! Yes, I was afraid of that after hitting post so far so good!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Very surprised that you were the first to make this comment. 8 inches?!?! Rod?!?!? WTF, MFP'ers you are slipping!

I bite my tongue a lot around here.. I would get flagged everyday if I always said what first pops into my head!
  • CincyNeid
    Options

Very surprised that you were the first to make this comment. 8 inches?!?! Rod?!?!? WTF, MFP'ers you are slipping!

I bite my tongue a lot around here.. I would get flagged everyday if I always said what first pops into my head!

So you're saying you like things "popping" in your head?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever know but if you do me wrong you'd live to regret it! :grimace:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

So you're saying you like things "popping" in your head?

Mmmm maybe... maybe not...

You and me both, sister!

LOL! I hate censoring myself but too many oversensitive ninnies running around.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    I died 19 years ago...