Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    The number of times my heart has been broken far out numbers the hearts that I have broken. My problem is I love to big and trust to much. But at last, it is far better to have loved that to have never loved at all.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Christmas movies make me cry....so do stupid Christmas commercials and stupid Christmas cards......

• DWBalboa
    Options
    Christmas movies make me cry....so do stupid Christmas commercials and stupid Christmas cards......

Well it depends on the movie but I can say a few choke me up too.

• MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    A random old man called me a "nice looking hunk" today.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

I cry when I open my kids' gifts to me...literally get a lump in my throat as I start opening the first one..lol. Why? NO IDEA...I'm a big suck.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

And here I thought you didn't hear me. ;-)

• JustMissTracy
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

He's old...take it as a compliment..you probably were lookin kinda hunky without even trying!!!! Hubba Hubba!
  • DWBalboa
    Options

I cry when I open my kids' gifts to me...literally get a lump in my throat as I start opening the first one..lol. Why? NO IDEA...I'm a big suck.

Nothin wrong with that!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Nothin wrong with that!

LOL...maybe not the first 20something years..but they are 25 and 28 years old now, I'm gonna try to be a big girl this year..lol!
  • DWBalboa
    edited December 2016
    Options

Nothin wrong with that!

LOL...maybe not the first 20something years..but they are 25 and 28 years old now, I'm gonna try to be a big girl this year..lol!

I'll put five on tears. Once a softhearted person, always a softhearted person. But that is a good thing, Love big or not at all.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have a twin brother and we are exact replicas of each other. Except I got fat and he did not!!! But on the journey to remedy that.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I took up curling last year and I really like it
    everyone comments my "delivery" is perfect but now I'm frustrated that is all the compliment. I want to do good shots too.
    So I practice at least a couple of times a week when I can make it out because I guess I'm an over achiever
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    I never lived in one place for more than three years until I was in my 50's.
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mensa member
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't drink out of straws...
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Me either
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    I cant stand the sound of people chewing food / gum
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I could bench press / squat / deadlift at least twice my body weight. Things have changed a bit now that I'm an old poop butt.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I can turn out a pretty damned good Wall texture with a hand trowel! :smile: