Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    I once got drunk with the Maharaja of Baroda
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am the inspiration behind the twilight twinkle. we were out, it was dark and I was in sparkling form.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I held Iggy Pop's face in 1996.
  • gcibsthom
    Options
    My right shoulder is 2 inches shorter than my left....
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I used to take my horse through the Tim Hortons drive through for Ice Tea and timbits for him.
    #noregrets.
  • gcibsthom
    Options
    ^^^Awesome.... I studied massage at Wat Po Monastery in Bangkok
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    Being a natural redhead I've been teased more times than I can count. I hate being referred to as a ginger.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    My right shoulder is 2 inches shorter than my left....

Mine is a bit over an inch. I gave up wrangling my straps, so I just shorted the right one on everything I own.
  • Archer2017
    Options
    No matter how many tools are in the garage, I will still use a butter knife to the best of its ability.
  • gcibsthom
    Options
    Being a natural redhead I've been teased more times than I can count. I hate being referred to as a ginger.

I am also, or was before going bald, a red head...I understand exactly how you feel. It's funny though, on top of my head the hair was red, as I grew older, it became a light brown, then went away, but my beard became more brown...strange
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I have naturally very dark hair .. :o
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I love cooking, but I don't know how to bake, so instead of learning I just find no-bake workarounds.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I use glasses
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    I cheated on my written CPR test in high school to be able to pass gym class.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am fluent in 4 languages

What? I had no idea? I'm fluent in a few languages as well
    What languages do you speak?
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »

I am also, or was before going bald, a red head...I understand exactly how you feel. It's funny though, on top of my head the hair was red, as I grew older, it became a light brown, then went away, but my beard became more brown...strange

Hopefully my stays red because I like it now! It's darkened some but it's still very much red!

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    ^you forgot Scottish :smirk:
  • Archer2017
    Options
    That I love animals way more than humans it seems....and have way more animals then a person should have.....10 cats...2 dogs....3 ducks and 2 geese.....all rescues.

Sometimes, your best friend never says a word to you.

I love ducks!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    That I love animals way more than humans it seems....and have way more animals then a person should have.....10 cats...2 dogs....3 ducks and 2 geese.....all rescues.

You need a farm. Or zoo