Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    i was peirced below the waist
  • WaiakeWanderer_x
    WaiakeWanderer_x Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I have a degree in theatre studies.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I’ve written a lotta stories
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    I'm....not telling
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    My uncle left me his sizeable estate and I had no idea until he died.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I joined the lds church at 22 then left it 3 years later but still consider myself lds member
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    My brother is why I became a psych nurse
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    I joined the lds church at 22 then left it 3 years later but still consider myself lds member

What is ids church?
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Sometimes my fibro fog is so bad, I can't think of words or how to spell them.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options

What is ids church?

I think it's LDS - Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    I love my life. :)
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I think maybe I just broke the couch
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I have no contact with many of my relatives partly because I feel guilty I got the "good parents" as one cousin has told me but mostly because I know they'd expect me to support their families.

Because of this I'm a bit envious of families with good relationships with their cousins and I'm happy one of my cousin in laws has become a really good friend
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I have no contact with many of my relatives partly because I feel guilty I got the "good parents" as one cousin has told me but mostly because I know they'd expect me to support their families.

Because of this I'm a bit envious of families with good relationships with their cousins and I'm happy one of my cousin in laws has become a really good friend

I have no contact with anyone in my family outside of my mother, one sister, and her two children. I see them every day. Cousins, aunts, uncles, it has been years. I have better relationships with my ex in-laws still in fact. Shame we don't get to pick right?
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    I have no contact with my father or my one sister. And most of my husband's family doesn't speak to us.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Apparently I don't remember much from my highschool years. I was out with people I grew up with and they were mentioning names that were unfamiliar and teachers I couldn't tell you if they taught me or not, let alone whether I liked them. I guess different times in our lives mean more to some than others. I could tell you skating judges and people I competed against though but it seems highschool I did in a daze
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Apparently I don't remember much from my highschool years. I was out with people I grew up with and they were mentioning names that were unfamiliar and teachers I couldn't tell you if they taught me or not, let alone whether I liked them. I guess different times in our lives mean more to some than others. I could tell you skating judges and people I competed against though but it seems highschool I did in a daze

Omarion Ft. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko - Post To Be (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPxVSCfoYnU&index=16&list=RDdBrRBZy8OTs
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I was raised in a cult, that I left as an adult.

Most of my family is still in it.
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    I'm friends with my first boyfriend from HS on FB. We both lived in NJ at the time, and now we both live in Alabama.