Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    My husband was serving in Viet Nam, about the same time I was involved in protesting the war. (we hadn't met yet)
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I hate birds.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I hate birds.

I've a friend who hates birds. So when a bunch of us were in Niagara falls staying across the street from a bird zoo we decided to put a bunch of pamphlets for this place outside her hotel room door and shove them under the door. Sadly we got the wrong room. Kinda funny but man that person must've thought that bird zoo was really marketing themselves
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I hate birds.

I've a friend who hates birds. So when a bunch of us were in Niagara falls staying across the street from a bird zoo we decided to put a bunch of pamphlets for this place outside her hotel room door and shove them under the door. Sadly we got the wrong room. Kinda funny but man that person must've thought that bird zoo was really marketing themselves

Ha ha, that's hilarious. I love doing stuff like that to people. Even funnier that it was the wrong room!
    :D
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I worked for a time as a Child Protective Investigator and wrote a book about it...

Title??

CPI: Defining and Investigating Child Abuse. Publish America 2006
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    I love to go shopping
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    I'm thinking about having plastic surgery, but I can't quite bring myself to make the appointment.
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    I have a pet dove.
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was a vocal major in college for 2 years while also playing college football
  • Haltermania3000
    Haltermania3000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I adopted and rescued my cat when he was 7 weeks old
  • PCOS_VICTOR
    PCOS_VICTOR Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I’m a singer/songwriter
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Before becoming a nurse I was an engineer/toolmaker/welder
  • Tami_in_Idaho
    Tami_in_Idaho Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am OCD and HATE when my husband folds the towels with the tags out or the seams show when placed in the cabinet
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    I've played piano/taken lessons since I was 6 years old.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    I was adopted at 2 months old. I am 6'4", my "adopted" parents are 5'5" and 5'3".

That's adorable.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    When I was 30, I found out that, a year before I was born, my dad cheated on my mom with my mom's sister (ie. my aunt)
    They had a baby, who I grew up thinking was my cousin, but is actually my brother.