Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I have to eat M&Ms 2 at a time, and usually after I separate them by color..... :#
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I have to eat M&Ms 2 at a time, and usually after I separate them by color..... :#

I do the exact same thing sometimes when I feel rebellious I empty a bunch out and then split them into groups by colors. I eat any extra of any color until I have the same amount of each color then I eat one of each color two at a time!
  • tinak33
    Options
    epr31295 wrote: »

I do the exact same thing sometimes when I feel rebellious I empty a bunch out and then split them into groups by colors. I eat any extra of any color until I have the same amount of each color then I eat one of each color two at a time!

OMG TWINSIES!!!!!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

I sort them and then eat will eat one from each colour to even out the colours. So if I have 5 blue, 4 red and 2 brown I'll eat the blue and red alternating until inhave am even amount then eat one at a time from each colour. Imma weirdo
  • tinak33
    Options
    I feel like I found my M&M soulmates.....
  • epr31295
    Options
    What if everyone did this and we just never knew?
  • AliNouveau
    Options

It just seems logical. Loke no colour is left out Hahah
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I don't do it, but if everyone else does that just makes me the weird one? Scientists need to do a study, this feels important
  • tinak33
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Exactly!! I have to even out the colors first, like @epr31295 said... .and then eat them all evenly or make "color schemes" like I will eat the other colors (earthy colors blue, green, and brown) but leave red, orange, and yellow for last, cuz those are my sunset colors and are my favorite.
    And if I only have one M&M left, I have to cut it in half and have each half on either side of my mouth.

OMG..... You guys know things about me. I feel exposed now.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Exactly!! I have to even out the colors first, like @epr31295 said... .and then eat them all evenly or make "color schemes" like I will eat the other colors (earthy colors blue, green, and brown) but leave red, orange, and yellow for last, cuz those are my sunset colors and are my favorite.
    And if I only have one M&M left, I have to cut it in half and have each half on either side of my mouth.

It's perfectly normal. Don't feel exposed. :)
  • epr31295
    Options

I always leave the Red and Blue for last because they are my favorite! The yellow always seems to have the least I wonder why?
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options

I sort them and then eat will eat one from each colour to even out the colours. So if I have 5 blue, 4 red and 2 brown I'll eat the blue and red alternating until inhave am even amount then eat one at a time from each colour. Imma weirdo

OMG....I do the same...not just M&M but skittles or any other similar candy
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    bill9160 wrote: »

OMG....I do the same...not just M&M but skittles or any other similar candy

Because it's the same way to eat them
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

I always leave the Red and Blue for last because they are my favorite! The yellow always seems to have the least I wonder why?

I won't eat the blue m&ms
  • Odd_Equestrian
    Odd_Equestrian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a select mute and I can't really control it. Sometimes I go days without talking. I have things I want to say, but then I either just can't make myself say it or I feel like there's no point so I don't say it.
  • tinak33
    Options

Why not the blue ones?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

Why not the blue ones?

It's such an unnatural color,
    I know they taste the same but no thanks, lol.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options

@bill9160 and @tinak33 and @AliNouveau

I DO THE SAME THING! I divide them all up into little color piles and then eat the random leftover ones first. But I don't eat two at a time though. Just one!

My ex used to think I was a weirdo. Ha. I also eat separate my Kit Kats or Nutty bars according to layers and eat each layer. It's quite complex. :D
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is just a random group of people that like things organized - even if it is just M&Ms.
    I always eat 2 starburt (of the same color) at a time, because I like the way it feels in my mouth.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    I have never ate two M&M's at the same time. It has to be one at a time. And it has to be all of one color and then all of the next color, etc. I feel like such a weirdo now. :(