Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• ale5manos
    ale5manos Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I speak 4 languages
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    I was one of the top tournament bass fishermen in the state during the late 90's
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched a movie in years. I fidget way too much and can't stand sitting for that long to actually get through one.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    ale5manos wrote: »
    I speak 4 languages

Which ones
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    ailsalw wrote: »
    theresa120 wrote: »
    When I was 30, I found out that, a year before I was born, my dad cheated on my mom with my mom's sister (ie. my aunt)
    They had a baby, who I grew up thinking was my cousin, but is actually my brother.
    Wow! I bet that was hard! Your Mam is a better woman than me, there’d be body parts missing if I were her lol

It gets worse! Mom didn't even find out about the affair until my brother was already 4 years old! And then she stayed with my Dad for another 20+ years!
    My entire family kept this secret for almost 30 years. It's completely bonkers.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: I was obsessed with Saturday Night Live in the mid-nineties, and had a huge crush on Chris Kattan... yes. Chris Kattan. Lol
    4adunxyzws9y.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I have an almost paralyzing fear of large spiders.
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Fun fact: I was obsessed with Saturday Night Live in the mid-nineties, and had a huge crush on Chris Kattan... yes. Chris Kattan. Lol
    4adunxyzws9y.gif

NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY!!!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I finished my college degrees going nights and weekends while working full time.
  • Bill9160
    Options
    I hate mice...especially those white ones...just make my skin crawl. Hamsters & gerbils fall into the same category.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of snakes
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    After a lifetime of not "getting" poetry, I've discovered a love of reading/writing it in the last few years
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Minimalist
  • Bill9160
    Options
    I tend to analyze everything....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I occasionally used to smoke a wee willem cigar when I drank beer when I was younger. 😬
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I do not try to be mean I try to be funny it just comes across as mean!
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I occasionally used to smoke a wee willem cigar when I drank beer when I was younger. 😬

Ha ha, I used to smoke cigars. I thought I was a real bad a**! Drinking beer, smoking a cigar, and lounging in a hot tub. :D:D:D:D:D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Ha ha, I used to smoke cigars. I thought I was a real bad a**! Drinking beer, smoking a cigar, and lounging in a hot tub. :D:D:D:D:D

It had more to do with the fact it cost less than a pkt of cigs lol.. I could buy a single cigar and make it last for hours :D
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Back in the wild days of paintball, I'd smoke cigars at big games *occasionally*.

Oh, also, I played paintball very regularly for like...20 years, and still have all my various markers for it. There's a fun fact!