Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    When I was 30, I found out that, a year before I was born, my dad cheated on my mom with my mom's sister (ie. my aunt)
    They had a baby, who I grew up thinking was my cousin, but is actually my brother.
    Wow! I bet that was hard! Your Mam is a better woman than me, there’d be body parts missing if I were her lol
  • Jay_d2020
    Jay_d2020 Posts: 2,924 Member
    Options
    I’ve never tasted any kind of alcohol
  • BoroG1978
    BoroG1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love dinosaurs 😊
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I am totally enchanted by Beatrix Potter, both as a woman and as an artist/writer. She was so bold for her time. And I collect ceramic hunting dogs. (you might say I am hunting dog obsessed).
  • Bulletzen72
    Bulletzen72 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've played piano/taken lessons since I was 6 years old.

Love Piano music, always meant to keep on playing. I had lessons for a year in my late teens but had to stop for reasons. I really enjoyed it.
    I want to try to learn with my daughter, when she's old enough and we can go through it together. Even if she doesn't want to carry on I think it may.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I've played piano/taken lessons since I was 6 years old.

Love Piano music, always meant to keep on playing. I had lessons for a year in my late teens but had to stop for reasons. I really enjoyed it.
    I want to try to learn with my daughter, when she's old enough and we can go through it together. Even if she doesn't want to carry on I think it may.

You should take some lessons if you can! I took lessons from age 6 to around 22 or 23. I don't get to play as much I as would like/need to, but I love it still!
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    I pulled a Blutto in the first semester of my junior year at Penn State...a 0.00 GPA. I joined a fraternity and basically partied constantly. I was place on probation at which time I left the school and returned home. Went to a local University and finished with a 3.45 GPA.
  • Bulletzen72
    Options
    I will. Like I said, I enjoy piano music. People always laugh when they find out I listen to stuff like Erik Satie, Rachmaninoff, Carly Commando, Max Richter, Michael Nyman etc.
  • Bulletzen72
    Options
    Anyway! My confession. I can't ride a bike. Never learned how to.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    I will. Like I said, I enjoy piano music. People always laugh when they find out I listen to stuff like Erik Satie, Rachmaninoff, Carly Commando, Max Richter, Michael Nyman etc.

They do the same with me, or they don't understand my love of classical music. I mean, I've been playing it since I was 6, it's a big part of who I am. Sacrifice by Michael Nyman is one of my favorite songs. I like to get on Youtube and watch and listen to other pianists to get an idea of what I want to learn next.

Don't let anyone laugh at you! I get it! <3
  • Bulletzen72
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Been listening this a lot lately. Emotional (lots of slow bits that I can learn), with a stormy bit in the middle. Absolutely no good for a workout though. :D I'd like to learn how to play this at some point in my life.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XCk_WDXYC8

Anyway back to confessions. Sorry.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    @Bulletzen72 Love it. Hey, you combined my two fav things, piano and also video games. :)
  • Bulletzen72
    Options
    B) Yeah! I'm a fan of videogames too! LOL!
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    B) Yeah! I'm a fan of videogames too! LOL!

Yahh! :)
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    I'm not a sentimental person.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I have a long background in Musical Theatre
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    At one point I had 8 Siamese cats
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    I played drums in high school
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I played the tuba.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I developed a rare neurological disorder from taking tetracycline when I was 21.