Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    MzIrish wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    MzIrish wrote: »
    wc0dvm9vmaua.jpg

I touched the Stanley Cup
    April 2009 Portland Oregon

I know someone whose name is on the cup multiple times. :)

That is so cool

I'm Canadian it's bound to happen Hahaha

I also grew up being able to touch an Olympic silver medal whenever I wished since my nana had been a runner
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My second toe is longer than my big toe on both feet. I used to think everyone's looked like that, since everyone's middle finger is longer than their index finger.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Everyone that knows me now thinks of me as a mild mannered guy. However, when I was younger I was a rather rowdily young man. Got in trouble a bit, wouldn't start a fight but I sure as hell wouldn't back down from one.
    I learned how to control myself over the years but I do still have some serious anger issues if I am pushed beyond my breaking point. Which does take a lot but occasionally I do get pushed.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    I don't drive... at all. Don't even have my license. Stupid anxiety.

Neither do I! Lost a few friends to accidents and it has scared me off from it.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Both of my older brothers are deaf and I used to wish I was deaf like them until just a few years ago. I generally don't like a lot of noise and thought it would be more pleasant if I couldn't hear. I prefer using sign language, too, but I've come to terms with my hearing ability, especially after having a kid.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I'm obese, and eat all the M&M's without even looking at what color they are.

(I'm not making fun of any of you M&M peeps....just stating I eat all my M&M's, sometimes all at once.)

I just imagine you pouring the whole bag into your mouth. Hey, that sounds pretty awesome actually. If I didn't have OCD, I would totally do that! :D
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    My ex husband is gay.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    My shoe is untied
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    I generally go commando
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I am not retired!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I work with people who have autism. I'm pretty good at it and people have called me the autism whisperer behind my back. :D

that's really awesome you care and can do that
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I enjoy sleeping on the floor most times
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    My watchword for this past year has been "gratitude".
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I am completey buoyant in salt water.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Despite the fact that I have had some really expensive gourmet meals, I really prefer pizza and hamburgers.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I once got drunk with the Maharaja of Baroda