Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I am not a nun.

• losingbaylee
    losingbaylee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am not afraid of death. As a matter of fact, I wanted to be a mortician! I tend to totally see and feel death in a totally different way than most people. Also I'm not religious :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    The town where I grew up had a population of like 1500 and we had a monastery so often we'd see Monks wandering around town. Or the farmer who was a drunk driving his tractor around town. I didn't like small town life
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I played Pharaoh in the musical "Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My brother and I skated in our hometown ice show once and skated to a waltz and a little girl said to her dad wow its Cinderella. So I guess I was cobdwrella once.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I am allergic to cyanide.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I hate things touching my feet
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    I’ve been run over and backed over on my motorcycle, was in a terrific motorcycle accident that hurled me about 50 feet into a cornfield and totaled my custom Harley, been upside down in the bottom of a ravine in a semi going off the road at 70mph ( trying to avoid head on collision with a drunk driver) was hit broad side by a drunk driver when I was 10 years old, and have had a boat anchor dropped off a roof onto my head ( long story).....yet I’ve never been knocked out, or lost consciousness, and I’ve never broken a bone

You shoulda stayed in bed on those days
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I’ve been run over and backed over on my motorcycle, was in a terrific motorcycle accident that hurled me about 50 feet into a cornfield and totaled my custom Harley, been upside down in the bottom of a ravine in a semi going off the road at 70mph ( trying to avoid head on collision with a drunk driver) was hit broad side by a drunk driver when I was 10 years old, and have had a boat anchor dropped off a roof onto my head ( long story).....yet I’ve never been knocked out, or lost consciousness, and I’ve never broken a bone

You're pretty lucky eh. That's amazing you've never been hurt
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

The fact that you were never seriously injured truly is amazing!
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I’ve never had a cavity or needed anything done to my teeth other than cleanings.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I've never had a broken bone
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I have a screw in my elbow
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I've spent the last 8yrs living alone.
    The only time in my life that I have and I hate it.
  • Tommy7570
    Tommy7570 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I lived in central Africa as a child
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I fell in the kitchen tonight and sprained the muscle in my upper arm. I had a "I've fallen and I can't get up" moment, but my husband rescued me.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I fell in the kitchen tonight and sprained the muscle in my upper arm. I had a "I've fallen and I can't get up" moment, but my husband rescued me.

That's awful. Glad he was there to help you. Hopefully your arm heals quickly.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I used to have a Honda CR125 and enjoyed riding motocross.
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I see dead people.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I’ve always found it comfortable to sleep on the ground or the floor