Treadmill workout.

Options
2»

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    LOL...I'm pretending to run when I'm on my treadmill? Tell my legs and butt that....

Tell your legs and butt that the treadmill is doing half of the work. If you go outside and run, you dont have a conveyor belt pushing your legs back for you.

I don't believe you have a clue what you're talking about. And if you're right, lucky me for doing half the work, but getting ALL the results. At 46, I now have a body that most 30 year olds would like to have. But thanx for the advice, I'll let my butt know ;)
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    pbee89 wrote: »
    Haha. I hear you. But I'm terrible at runnin. No way I could run and then lightly jog as my 'rest' lol I would die

Don't doubt yourself. My first foray into running resulted in a four minute light jog (5mph) and one minute rest (2mph) until I could finish a 30 minute session. Thought I'd die. Yesterday I was at 6.5mph for 25 minutes before I had to slow to catch my breath.. I'm only six "sessions" in...

You'd be surprised what your body is capable of if you can stop your brain from interfering.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    AlphaCajun wrote: »
    pbee89 wrote: »
    Haha. I hear you. But I'm terrible at runnin. No way I could run and then lightly jog as my 'rest' lol I would die

Don't doubt yourself. My first foray into running resulted in a four minute light jog (5mph) and one minute rest (2mph) until I could finish a 30 minute session. Thought I'd die. Yesterday I was at 6.5mph for 25 minutes before I had to slow to catch my breath.. I'm only six "sessions" in...

You'd be surprised what your body is capable of if you can stop your brain from interfering.

Yep. 90% mental, 10% physical.