Ladies losing 100+lbs?

Options

Replies

• Mekatluvr
    Mekatluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am 45 years old and I have 100lbs to lose and I sure could use some friends to help each other stay accountable and motivated.

I have been on this journey for a few years with a lot of ups and downs, but I'm finally get back on track. I don't have a special date that I'm aiming for I just want to be healthy. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • jackpitchiner4
    jackpitchiner4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! 23 years old, I'm trying to lose 120 pounds. Scared to death I won't make it, but we'll see
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    Losin' It!! group

We are a group of ladies that have a lot to lose. We have weekly challenges, encourage each other, and have a points game that keeps us accountable. If any of you ladies would like to join we'd love to have you. I myself have 125 lbs to lose. Send me a private message if you'd like to join. We're serious about weight loss and require participation. Have a great day!
  • suzannep281
    suzannep281 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18, 5'3" with almost 115 lbs to lose. Its been very tough for me being obese through the majority of my childhood and struggling with depression. My therapist recommended I try a group this time around and you all came at the perfect time.

Think positive! It's not what's behind you, but what's ahead of you today. One day at a time. Write your food down daily. Exercise. Start simple like walking in the pool with Styrofoam weights. Find a pool partner. Lift soup cans while watching tv. Every little bit helps! Check out my page and see my weight loss journey in pictures. I have had some stumbles along the way, but will not quit! Hang in there! You are worth it!!!
  • xia2016
    xia2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me i need motivation and have a long way to go. thanks
  • statikeffekt
    statikeffekt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    HI ALL!!

Feel free to add me ☺ I am on my way to losing 115 lbs. It took me 3 years to get this much weight on me, so I know it won't be over night results. However, I am on a workout binge for the summer and some ;) I have made certain deadlines for pounds to be lost, and it has been helping. My first deadline is a little more than a week away, and I am almost down 45 pounds. I got up to 245, my heaviest ever and I didn't even realize it till I saw photos of myself. I always was around 125 to 135 and intend to reach that range this year. Enough is enough! I don't want to miss out on the best I can be while I can do it!
  • mellowkate
    mellowkate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here! Got on the scale for the first time in a while this morning and it scared me. I lost 70lb with MFP a couple years ago...and I've gained most of it back. (Then I logged my meals from yesterday and it was no surprise how that happened.) At any rate, it's time to get back on track. I'm in a few weddings over the next year, and while it's good motivation not to be "the fat bridesmaid," I'm doing it more for me. Enough's enough. Time to get healthy. Feel free to add me - let's support each other and work our way to healthy lives!
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Keep going on and off MFP. It works, when I use it. I turned 40 a couple of months ago, and over 100 lbs to lose. Really have to stick with it this time and hopefully find some more friends to help me stay accountable. Like I've seen a lot here, it's time to get healthy!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    cawood2 wrote: »
    Keep going on and off MFP. It works, when I use it. I turned 40 a couple of months ago, and over 100 lbs to lose. Really have to stick with it this time and hopefully find some more friends to help me stay accountable. Like I've seen a lot here, it's time to get healthy!

You can add me. I'm 43 with about 80 pounds to lose now.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Saunders2485
    Saunders2485 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 30 and from Ireland. This is my first time on this. I have 50+ lbs to lose. I'm both excited and scared lol. Let's hope my motivation keeps up :) hope I can get some tips from ye all!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Not a lady, not do I have 100+ pounds to lose, but just throwing in a props to everyone posting up and trying to make it happen. Cheers.
  • monicabroussard2001
    monicabroussard2001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm monica. I'm 38 and have 2 girls. I would love to loose weight. I weight 302.8 and I need to loose over 100 pounds. I want to be 129 before I turn 40. I want to be small and healthy by then. Some advice and woman to do this with me.
  • slaughtermonique12
    slaughtermonique12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'3" and have a lot to lose as well. I've lost 27 lbs since April 14 and I have 65 lbs left to lose and reach my goal. I'm so glad I discovered MFP and I need support on this journey and want to support others. I hope losing weight will help improve my overall health and help my degenerative spine. I would love to be added as a friend :)
  • socialjoy
    socialjoy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 34 years old and am my heaviest I've ever been at 270lbs. I'm now new to the Isagenix program and am hoping this will help. I have such a hard time wanting to eat anything because of some of the medication I take. I do have a lot of health issues I'm dealing with and having all this extra weight makes it so much harder to get healthy. I have gotten to the point that I've secluded myself and no longer have friends and absolutely don't have any sort of life outside of home. I don't talk to people. I also suffer from severe depression and anxiety and ptsd. I feel lost most days and lack the motivation I need to get on the healing path and healthy lifestyle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Angi, I am 37 and started Isagenix at 247 lbs 2 months ago. I also have severe depression and anxiety, though they are pretty well under control through medications and talk therapy at the moment. But the bad times come and go. Please feel free to add me as a friend of you like. I'd be glad to be a support for you, and perhaps one day I'll need your support too! I'm definitely interested in connecting with othe Isagenix folks on MFP.

God bless,

Sarah Joy
  • shrink130kjf
    shrink130kjf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it!! This time with more determination, experience and motivation. I'm 5'7" and a whopping 266 pounds. After a tragedy a few years ago I ate myself into a stupor. I'm ready to live again and am terrified by the health issues I've created while self-medicating with food. I would love the support and to encourage others who are also turning their lives around! We can do this!
  • ericag128
    ericag128 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a ways to go too.
  • cinnag4225
    cinnag4225 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I inadvertently started my weightloss journey back in April with 137 to lose to reach my ultimate goal. As of this morning I've lost 27, and I have only 15 left to reach my first mini goal. :)
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Heather 40yrs 5'6" I wanna loose 100 lbs in a year. I've bin at this for 3 ish months and lost 14lbs so for using this app
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 yrs old and need to lose much more than 100 lbs. but for now just focusing on accountability and can sure use friends in the same boat to motivate each other. I have been on it before an know it works now I need to commit to this lifestyle