Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True or False

Options

Replies

• rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    False

TNP has never been admitted, as a patient, to a hospital
  • EllenJill
    EllenJill Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    False

TNP has never had a speeding ticket
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    false

TNP recently ran a red left turn light, although the non-turning light was green and there was no oncoming traffic, after waiting a good while, unknowingly while a motorcycle cop was waiting immediately behind them at the light, and was pulled over but let go.
  • EllenJill
    EllenJill Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    false

TNP put money in a Coke machine and, along with a Coke, got a bag of potato chips out of the same machine
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,748 Member
    Options
    True-ish (not a drink and snack together, but have gotten two snacks for the price of one)
    TNP recently ran a red left turn light, although the non-turning light was green and there was no oncoming traffic, after waiting a good while, unknowingly while a motorcycle cop was waiting immediately behind them at the light, and was pulled over but let go.

Had a similar situation a couple years ago, it was after midnight, but since I wasn't in a hurry I just sat there through five songs on the radio before finally a cop appeared out of nowhere behind me, and poof, the light turned green.

TNP has one wall painted a different color in their home (sometimes called an "accent wall")
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    True-ish (not a drink and snack together, but have gotten two snacks for the price of one)

Had a similar situation a couple years ago, it was after midnight, but since I wasn't in a hurry I just sat there through five songs on the radio before finally a cop appeared out of nowhere behind me, and poof, the light turned green.

TNP has one wall painted a different color in their home (sometimes called an "accent wall")

True

TNP has not been ticketed by a cop in over 15 years
  • sandewithane
    sandewithane Posts: 4,039 Member
    Options
    True, thank goodness.

TNP has cooked something in the oven, turned it off to cool , then forgot about it.
  • rgf95
    Options
    False

TNP has been in a vehicular accident involving a police vehicle
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,322 Member
    Options
    False

TNP prefers chocolate over vanilla
  • nossmf
    Options
    Depends. Ice cream, yes. Protein shake/milkshake, no.

TNP has gotten halfway through preparing a meal when you learn you are out of a key ingredient.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Depends. Ice cream, yes. Protein shake/milkshake, no.

I'm the opposite, Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate protein shake.
    TNP has gotten halfway through preparing a meal when you learn you are out of a key ingredient.

and... yes, I hate when I do that.

TNP: Has recently taken a vacation that they want to repeat.
  • rgf95
    Options
    True - to Savannah GA!

TNP frequently drives more than 50,000 miles [80,467 km] in 1 year
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,322 Member
    Options
    False

TNP has made an equipment purchase on eBay
  • wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    False

The next person has never eaten sushi.
  • rgf95
    Options
    Partly true - never eaten sushi enjoyably

TNP dislikes uncooked or undercooked protein foods
  • nossmf
    Options
    I feel like this is a trick question...so I'll say I prefer rare to well done

TNP eats your plate one item at a time (all your veggies, then all your meat, then all your *blank*)
  • wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    False

TNP would rather eat seafood than eat meat
  • sandewithane
    sandewithane Posts: 4,039 Member
    Options
    Absolutely true.

TNP has been sick with food poisoning from a restaurant
  • rgf95
    Options
    True - fortunately, not seriously sick

TNP enjoys eating freshwater fish more than saltwater fish
  • nossmf
    Options
    Not sure how to answer this one, as my favorite fish is salmon, who live their lives in the ocean, yet travel up fresh water streams to spawn...

TNP adjusts their shower/bath water temp by season (hot during the winter, cool during the summer)