Which "QUOTE" has helped you in this journey?

Options

Replies

• dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    This one. Weight loss is something that takes time and You wont see it tomorrow or even next week. It takes time to see the results and they are amazing. I have even used my interpretation to make my own mantra I tell myself when I want to eat something really fattening. I ask myself if it will be worth it in 20 minutes. If I eat this I won't care that I ate it because I will no longer taste it. I will feel guilty but either way in 20 minutes it will be the same either way so I avoid the guilt and pass. Weight loss is something that takes time and You wont see it tomorrow or even next week. It takes time to see the results and they are amazing. em9lu8dbc6a9.jpg

Your quote is my quote. I love it! "Three months from now you'll thank yourself"
  • hellafitchic
    hellafitchic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love all of these quotes and everyone's contribution! I have SO MANY quotes but this one has stayed the closest to me because it applies to my professional and fitness life:

"You won't get much done if you only Grind on the days you feel Good"

Being human, we all have gone that extra mile to come up with excuses for not going to gym, not eating clean, or saying we'll do it tomorrow, etc. This has been a constant reminder for me to stay on my Grind every.damn.day - whether I'm feeling tired, having a bad day, (or carb depleted lol).

I forget where I saw it or who it was quoted by but there you go. Stay Fit, you beautiful people!
  • ahumanpug
    ahumanpug Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    it feels like it will take forever, but the time will pass anyway.
  • Mirasaki
    Mirasaki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    48e906385c8aab4ef04a9fbdb2e4a1b2.jpg

You're all talk until you've actually done it, but once you've done it no one can change that or take it away from you
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    My favorite quote is "I just need to get off my *kitten* and do it."
    Whether it's exercising, preparing a healthy meal or anything else, it applies.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaha, auto correct changed a** to kitten. I'd have have thought it would at have changed to donkey.
  • blh202
    blh202 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    "Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe it's about unbecoming everything that isn't really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place."

"I prefer to earn it. It makes me appreciate it more."
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    A few quotes helped and speifically a few by Confusius
    It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    But also these
    “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
    “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”― Mahatma Gandhi
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    There's only one quote that everyone should cut out of a magazine or draw on their dream board or whatever. It's one simple quote with three words, three syllables. It doesn't get more succinct than this quote.

"Just do it!"

That's it. Forget all the other quotes that talk about how skinny feels or how proud you're gonna look, yadda yadda yadda. If someone asks you to motivate them just say, "Just do it".

"Just do it!"

That best product Nike ever produced is a slogan and it's perfection.

You want to lose weight but don't know how or where to start? Just do it!
    You have hectic hours at work and home and can't fit the gym into your schedule? Bull$hit! Just do it!
    Yo mamma cooked fried chicken and collards and fried okra and you don't want to hurt her feelings by saying you don't want to eat that unhealthy crap anymore? Just do it!

Take all that other crap off your bathroom mirror or refrigerator or pantry or wherever you have it posted and replace it with, Just Do It!!!

You can lock the thread now.
  • smb1186
    smb1186 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "Eating healthy is treating yourself!"
  • liftzilla16
    liftzilla16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bwlbp1xpujmm.jpg

Love this lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!