Girl trouble at work?

Options

Replies

• sixibabey
    sixibabey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    when i was 16-17 i had a lot of older bfs in there 20s and 30s age is just a number if ur mature
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    3 years younger?? You are kidding, right...unless you're 16 and she is 13, wtf is the problem
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    when i was 16-17 i had a lot of older bfs in there 20s and 30s age is just a number if ur mature

lol_gif_by_smileyface102-d32rxgr.gif
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

not everyone sees it that way.

for example,

- the police
    - judges
    - juries
    - prison wardens
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're

*I
    *LOL'd
    *for sure
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    3 years younger?? You are kidding, right...unless you're 16 and she is 13, wtf is the problem

Her dad mightbe the problem. lol
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have a policy of not dating guys I work with, it's just a bad career move.
    Agreed: Potential Problem with a BIG "P"
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're

SRS
    no
    wai
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Club her over the head and drag her back to your apartment
  • TyTy76
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're

SRS
    no
    wai

SRS
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Depends on where you live, in some places age of consent laws are 16. Three year age difference is nothing, especially with a 20-year-old and 17-year-old.

I would say be extremely cautious of a situation like this, you don't want a sexual harassment complaint against you, especially if she is still considered a minor in your jurisdiction.

Legally maybe. Emotionally, not a good idea I think. Just my opinion.
    Unless you actually know the parties involved, you can't know that. Some people mature faster than others. I've always dated older (up to 15 years when I wasa 19). My daughter's father was 20 when I was 17 and there wasn't a maturity difference between us. We were the same level of dumb, though, clearly. :-)

Either way, OP, it sounds like she's not interested. Not even a little. Back off.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're

I :heart: you
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Depends on where you live, in some places age of consent laws are 16. Three year age difference is nothing, especially with a 20-year-old and 17-year-old.

I would say be extremely cautious of a situation like this, you don't want a sexual harassment complaint against you, especially if she is still considered a minor in your jurisdiction.

Unless you actually know the parties involved, you can't know that. Some people mature faster than others. I've always dated older (up to 15 years when I wasa 19). My daughter's father was 20 when I was 17 and there wasn't a maturity difference between us. We were the same level of dumb, though, clearly. :-)

Either way, OP, it sounds like she's not interested. Not even a little. Back off.

We were the same level of dumb, though, clearly. :-)

My point exactly
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

not everyone sees it that way.

for example,

- the police
    - judges
    - juries
    - prison wardens

I was just going to post similarly.

OP, if she's under 18 (whatever the age of legal majority is where you live), just wait. The hassle of living life with statutory rape on your police record is not worth it.
  • TyTy76
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjVq_75MZGC6Rc1JBV0SWO7a2pjuEXNzpaCIiSDrsLX8iFS1JpnA
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    2. Everytime i suggest we hang out or do something she comes up with an excuse of some kind, we have gone for a walk and lunch a few times but recently nothing

If you ask a girl out and she is interested, but busy, she will usually offer an alternative...such as...oh, I'd really love to but Friday just isn't going to work for me, would Saturday be ok...if she isn't suggesting an alternative then she isn't really interested, she's just trying to be polite...be nice, be friends, look elsewhere for a relationship...
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're

SRS
    no
    wai

SRS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUxMVknvYCbDvK8ULeTKqvx34Iy3zkJ-rnEusXLKAPZJTEyBGAFQ
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

We were the same level of dumb, though, clearly. :-)

My point exactly
    If that is your point, then teenagers shouldn't date anyone, ever, regardless of age. Your point was he's too mature for her based on age. That's a different argument.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

*I
    *boyfriends
    *you're

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjVq_75MZGC6Rc1JBV0SWO7a2pjuEXNzpaCIiSDrsLX8iFS1JpnA

:grumble: I thought I was already.