Ladies 50+ pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• melinda721
    melinda721 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Trying out this app again and for one week, it's going well! I've synced it to my Fitbit and I'm on a roll! Knowing myself, I will fall off this wagon in a few short weeks so if anyone wants to help keep me accountable lol, feel free to add me and we can partner up! I'm 5'3" 233lbs with goal weight of 130. Seems impossible but baby steps I guess! I would like to get under 200 lbs as my first goal. I'm a full time single mom to a 4 year old and have a full time career. Need to stay motivated!! Who's with me!!?
  • TinyTexn59
    TinyTexn59 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 80 to lose and won't quit!
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40-60 pounds, depending on how I feel when I get there. I'm active and on here every day, and would love some more active friends with similar goals! :)
  • kiasmith0983
    kiasmith0983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me I'm trying to lose about 50lbs
  • DeannaPaige1
    DeannaPaige1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose 56lbs! If anyone wants to add me : )
  • caperjade
    caperjade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP land, I am very new to this and would love some online support! I am currently 201 @ 5ft4 but I dream of being 150 (I have not been that since elementary school). I have been using the MFP app and MapMyWalk to track my slow progress on an old beat up treadmill. I have been having serious anxiety issues in the last year and that has made getting out and finding support difficult. Feel free to add me as I am on a few times a day!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'd love more, active friends on here. I'm losing in increments too. It's hard to face the large number. Feel free to add me.
  • roxguido
    roxguido Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My name is Roxanna. I'm 5'4" & currently 205, wanting to get down to 125. So I have a ways but I'm looking to focus on increments! Stay at home mom to a 8 year old and 6 month old. Looking for friends to make MFP more interesting and help keep me accountable!
  • DejahVoodoo
    DejahVoodoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'8" and currently 222. 309 was my highest weight and I've been slowly losing over the last 2 years. Exercising for a few months, stopping for a few months -- you know how it goes! I'm finally more focused and want to shed the last lbs once and for all. Just started again for April, and currently I lift heavy 3 days a week (with a small amount of cardio before and after) and C25K on the alternate days with core work. I'd like to get down to 175, but for right now I'm focused on getting under 200. So after that, we'll see what's in store.
  • rola27
    rola27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone im from laval canada and i gain more that 40kgs since 2008 till now i would like to have friends like you ladies wanna lose weight and need motivation like all of us anyone can add me and we can help each.....thank you
  • rola27
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'8" and currently 222. 309 was my highest weight and I've been slowly losing over the last 2 years. Exercising for a few months, stopping for a few months -- you know how it goes! I'm finally more focused and want to shed the last lbs once and for all. Just started again for April, and currently I lift heavy 3 days a week (with a small amount of cardio before and after) and C25K on the alternate days with core work. I'd like to get down to 175, but for right now I'm focused on getting under 200. So after that, we'll see what's in store.

How i can add you
  • rola27
    Options
    jgundz wrote: »
    I'd love more active people in my feed to keep me motivated to be active too!! Feel free to add me!

I'm 5'7" and weigh 195lbs, looking to get to 145lbs!

Hello can u adde me cz i dont know how thx
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. 10 pounds down and 60+ to go.
  • mountainponies
    mountainponies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    rola27 wrote: »
    jgundz wrote: »
    I'd love more active people in my feed to keep me motivated to be active too!! Feel free to add me!

I'm 5'7" and weigh 195lbs, looking to get to 145lbs!

Hello can u adde me cz i dont know how thx

On the Web - Username or Email address

Log into your account on our website at http://www.myfitnesspal.com. Mobile app users should log in using the same username and password they use in the app.
    Click the "Community" tab, then click "Find Member." Fill in the "Username or Email" field and click "Search." You will be taken to the member's profile page, where you can click "Add as Friend" to send a friend request.:)
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0", my heaviest was 215 and I am down to 185 so far. My goal is about 150, but once I get close I will probably adjust that goal based on where my body fat is.
    A few years ago I lost 60+ and was down to 135, but unfortunately I didn't spend any time to learn about maintenance and gained it all back very quickly. Since then I have built quite a bit of muscle, so I'm not really sure what weight will be a good fit for me. I'm really looking forward to getting there and seeing my body change along the way!
  • ianthebunny
    ianthebunny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new here too with 50lbs to lose. Always struggle with motivating myself so thought I'd give the community thing a go. I've never done the online forum chatting thing before, feels a bit strange :blush:
  • keokagal
    keokagal Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Hello can u adde me cz i dont know how thx[/quote]

On the Web - Username or Email address

Log into your account on our website at http://www.myfitnesspal.com. Mobile app users should log in using the same username and password they use in the app.
    Click the "Community" tab, then click "Find Member." Fill in the "Username or Email" field and click "Search." You will be taken to the member's profile page, where you can click "Add as Friend" to send a friend request.:) [/quote]

Well you just answered my question too! I'm, ahem, older, need to lose 50, lost 10 so far. When you add people does that make it so each other's posts show up? Do you need to make a group? My reason for losing weight, I just want to stay alive longer and stop hurting so much. 5'9" 206 today. Wanting Onderland again.
    Peace.
  • keokagal
    keokagal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to add you in this group as a friend? I don't want to presume. I did just add Mountainponies to test it out.
    Thanks, Debbie
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi! Currently at 200, looking to get under 150 then go from there. I'm trying to increase veggies and cut back on junk food so any suggestions for that is always welcome. Also looking for more people to share this journey with, the more the merrier!
  • kjnsweets
    kjnsweets Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I'm turning 50 in July and I have 54 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. I started out at 220 and have lost 16 lbs so far. It's been hard and I need encouragement:) thanx